What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Oh POOR BABY. We had to cross the line because there was a reason and we HAD to go with PAT, otherwise what would they have thought???? We'd been Best Friends for 17 days. YOU DUMB *****, if someone is walking onto a mine zone that's literally going to tarnish your own and your country's reputation across the globe and will get so many Injured and Killed...you will REMAIN an idiot and not tell others to stop? OR tell the ONES you CAN STOP TO STOP at the least so some lives will be saved????

A campaign run on lying, bull sh*it and on the blood of these two idiot's followers. Can NOT get anymore inhumane than that.

IK and Mullah were lied to by the "Angels" who made them believe that the "third empire" was ready to put his finger up. Instead, the THIRD Empire, for the Third Time in the past ONE week, gave IK and Mullah the MIDDLE FINGER UP. So these two got screwed waiting for "Angels" to come.

My information is that the "Angels" apparently lost contact with the "God" so no "Angels" will be coming. Here are where these two idiots left at:

1) IK and Mullah: haven't achieved JACK since three weeks. Now they have NO Face Saving and Terrorist like credentials across the Globe (check out what international media has been showing and terming IK and Mullah as, the Talibans as that second show clearly sowed violence and the PTV drama just hit it)

2) These two idiots are sitting at what? A destroyed country with 5 TRILLIONS in losses, Hundreds INJURED, many DEAD, all because these two idiots LIED to their people and pushed their innocent lives in harms ways.

3) These two idiots have caused more damaged (lives and financially( to Pakistan than ALL Terrorist Attacks Combined this year!! So who has become the biggest enemy of Pakistan? At this time, THESE TWO and then the Talibans!!

4) 5 Trillions LOST means: Pakistan could've bought 18 Brand New F-16's with support equipment and all on CASH (which the PAF needs desperately if they can afford it and seeing this, they could've afforded it). PLUS more hardware for the military , PLUS EACH displaced family in KPK (due to the military operation ) could have gotten a BRAND NEW house. You would've turned 1.6 MILLION families a strong ally of Pakistan if that happened, that would've ALSO helped reduced Taliban's influence in that area significantly. But SADLY, all this money was WASTED due to this Domestic Terrorism!!!

The current COAS is a good guy. He comes from a military family with TREMENDOUS HONOR. He doesn't want some "Angels" to use the Military into this. That's the end of it. In the first time in the HISTORY of Pakistan, the ISPR has put out SO MANY explanations for EACH accusation and event. I commend those guys trying so hard to work in this situation and supporting democracy. The system ain't going anywhere. IK and Mullah however WILL go somewhere with a dead future and the entire world hating them as Domestic Terrorists who lied to their people and risked thousands of lives for their selfish personal agenda!

Sir, please go easy on @HRK . He is a reasonable member and deserves respect. I understand your frustration, but still I have to hold you to higher standards that are in line with your knowledge, experience and education.

The army is correct to allow Nawaz sharif a chance to step down !! peacefully

> Bill Clinton stepped down when he only lied to his country
> Musharaf stepped down , due to problems with Judiciary but he did not extend the problem

Nawaz Sharif , 14 murders later , and then 500 people injured in riots later , still insists he is ideal man for country ....20 + days , protest , by 40-50,000 people and yet he is still willing to hold on to his power ?

1990 he came to power , he was kicked out
1999 he came to power he was kicked out
2013 he came to power he is again being kicked out

Somtimes , when same things happens 3 times , is it not an indication the problem is not the army but the problem is NAWAZ sharif

Sir, please go easy on @HRK . He is a reasonable member and deserves respect. I understand your frustration, but still I have to hold you to higher standards that are in line with your knowledge, experience and education.

@HRK - My post is not towards you at ALL. Please re-read it and sorry if it came across that way. I addressed the guy in the video in the first two paragraphs as he was saying stuff like "we went in because we had been with PAT for two weeks" and all.

If you read my posts, I never address the individual even in frustration. I address the content of the post.

Hey, send me some of the $$ too. I am against the violence which means I am paid too. My dog hates the violence too so he deserves a check too, his name is Rocky. PTI fans, please make sure i get the money as you guys seem to know who distributes it :partay:

#PTI has been KONed (king of the Northed): a sad tale of the House of Stalks (PTI) who happened to be the kings of the North (#KPK):-

raising a huge army (#PTIAzadiMarch) to eat all (govt) in revenge for the killing (rigging) but getting slaughtered in a jiffy at its epic only due to a bad alliance (with #PAT) officially celebrated at a sad marriage ceremony (Red Zone).

the result is the dismantlement of this house of honest men/women who will now take different routes to escape to the Castle Black (??) in a so far failed attempt (media campaign) to reunite, while the house of Lannisters (#PMLN) hunts them down one by one. Disappointed with this unexpected turn of events, many viewers (youth) will quit watching Games of Throne (Politics) until the Lannister Dude (Sharifs) is killed by his own hateful son (deeds?).

In the meanwhile, I will look for a Dragon Girl (any potential candidates??) whom I may support. Moreover, to keep my self going I will continue to hoot for Jon Snow's (Parvez Khattak) miraculous battles with mysterious creatures (governance system) from beyond (unknown) while defending The Wall (#Peshawar) - a wall in the North with huge symbolic value but of little concern in Kingslanding (Punjab/Islamabad).

on a more serious note, following is my take as of now:

after listening to Javed Hashmi sb's interview with Express News, it seems that he has over interpreted his observations in the previous press conference. Any strategy (good or bad) can be called scripted especially if it is going as planned. This does not prove the hidden hand of mischievous forces whom Hashmi sb very much vindicated in the Express tv interview - confining everything to his fears. It appears he mistook a prior political strategy and #ImranKhan's overconfidence (which is always the case) as an indication for a deep rooted conspiracy.

A seemingly unfair day for the House of Stalks (#PTI). Mother Stalk (Hashmi sb) sealed the fate due to her over affection!

If anything happen to Imran, I can guaranteed you Sharif will be hanged by Army!

Pervaiz Khattak is Jon snow? man you can't find a worse analogy :lol:

Sir, Asad Kharal is an Agencies' mole. In return for inside information, he makes sure to toe their line at twitter.

I was just joking. I don't really care for this drama. I write here for the safety and security of ordinary Pakistanis. Just trying to do my share to tell people what may be right and to turn this country into a modern, economically strong country vs. wasting precious lives and time in violence and third class politics that only serve a few.

ignore .....

Ok.....you think I care....?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Mr. Tahir Alam is the new IG of Islamabad after the last 3 refused to oppress, kill, and harm the public. This is a public and pre-emptive announcement from PTI that any loss of human life would be on the head of this man.

We are protesting peacefully and any such measures are unlawful. You will be tried to the full extent of the law in case it happens!

Timeline Photos - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom