What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Come On Man This Is Pathetic.Do You Have Any Idea What A Massive Loss PTI Has Suffered With The Departure of Javed Hashmi.I Have Always Supported PTI But It Now Hurts Me To See The Kind Of Man Imran Khan Has Become.I Was Against This Azadi March From Day One But Still Defended It On Internet Because A Part Of Me Believed Something Positive Would Come Out Of It.Now Thanks To These Shenanigans We Now Even Stand To Lose KPK Which Could Have Been Made A Model By Us.

I Can Now Only Lament On A Man Who Has Decided To Ruin 18 Years Of Good Honest Hard Work In 18 Days By Ignoring Reasonable People Like Hashmi and Asad Umar and Listening To That Lunatic Qadri and That Idiot Shaikh Rasheed

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Farewell PTI You Gave Us Youngsters So Many Hopes But Like Every Sweet Dream It Just Wasn't Meant To Be:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
LATEST NEWS Protesters Capture PTV HQ and PM House Gate

Come On Man This Is Pathetic.Do You Have Any Idea What A Massive Loss PTI Has Suffered With The Departure of Javed Hashmi.I Have Always Supported PTI But It Now Hurts Me To See The Kind Of Man Imran Khan Has Become.I Was Against This Azadi March From Day One But Still Defended It On Internet Because A Part Of Me Believed Something Positive Would Come Out Of It.Now Thanks To These Shenanigans We Now Even Stand To Lose KPK Which Could Have Been Made A Model By Us.

I Can Now Only Lament On A Man Who Has Decided To Ruin 18 Years Of Good Honest Hard Work In 18 Days By Ignoring Reasonable People Like Hashmi and Asad Umar and Listening To That Lunatic Qadri and That Idiot Shaikh Rasheed

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Farewell PTI You Gave Us Youngsters So Many Hopes But Like Every Sweet Dream It Just Wasn't Meant To Be:cry::cry::cry:
acha hoa dafa ho geha spy of pml-n

Hazrat Umar bin Abdul-Aziz (rehmatullah-alaih), who as also known as Umar the 2nd (first being Hazrat Umar raziallaho-anho, the second Khalifa of muslims) due to his extreme justice and piety, he was asked why you don't rule us like Hazrat Umar used to do? He replied, give me people like Hazrat Umar had, i'll rule them like him.

this is a very fundamental principle of governance. i was personally a big admirer of Imran Khan, but his language, his demeanor, and his extremely accusative language has put me off completely. with this much corruption, when the people and state of affairs are in so much bad shape, you have to take things slowly.

it took decades of hard and ground work for ikhwan-ul-muslimeen to come to power, only to loose everything by taking things too fast.

it took decardes of hard work in turkey for the current party to come to power, and even then it took them years before they put their hand on the most corrupt, including their all powerful army. I believe their situation is very much like Pakistan.

Imran's manners, language, complete disrespect for others are huge barriers. He says 'oye nawaz'; Nawaz sharif replies with 'Mohtaram Imran Khan'. i don't care how bad you think your opponent is. if you claim to be the harbor of change, you must show that first; your followers must show that. PTI people have shown to have the least patience, worst possible language, and worst possible character. every one who does not agree with Imran has been removed. i have yet to see more extreme and rigid personality in politics.

the movement that claims to be the bearer of insaaf/justice, are hell bent on doing the worst injustice to a sitting prime minister, who is guaranteeing his resignation if charges are proven. He is agreed to all other demands. how do you claim to do justice when your start is with such an injustice? Other is meeting you more than half way, and you are unwilling to take one step forward?

Rasoolullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) has said that one whose ikhlaq is not good, is not from among us. why Allah Ta'ala will change our condition when we refuse to even introspect ourselves, show our worst possible character, and demonize who don't agree with us.

May Allah Ta'ala give all of us hidayat, give us tawfeeq to pray to him and look towards Him for all our needs, so He may change our condition.

/ali

thanks. Much appreciated. this was considerably more complicated than i ever imagined :pissed:

acha hoa dafa ho geha spy of pml-n

It Is This Behaviour Which Already Has And Is Going To Ruin PTI I Would Prefer Javed Hashmi Over Shaikh Rasheed and Qadri Any Day of The Week:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Hazrat Umar bin Abdul-Aziz (rehmatullah-alaih), who as also known as Umar the 2nd (first being Hazrat Umar raziallaho-anho, the second Khalifa of muslims) due to his extreme justice and piety, he was asked why you don't rule us like Hazrat Umar used to do? He replied, give me people like Hazrat Umar had, i'll rule them like him.

this is a very fundamental principle of governance. i was personally a big admirer of Imran Khan, but his language, his demeanor, and his extremely accusative language has put me off completely. with this much corruption, when the people and state of affairs are in so much bad shape, you have to take things slowly.

it took decades of hard and ground work for ikhwan-ul-muslimeen to come to power, only to loose everything by taking things too fast.

it took decardes of hard work in turkey for the current party to come to power, and even then it took them years before they put their hand on the most corrupt, including their all powerful army. I believe their situation is very much like Pakistan.

Imran's manners, language, complete disrespect for others are huge barriers. He says 'oye nawaz'; Nawaz sharif replies with 'Mohtaram Imran Khan'. i don't care how bad you think your opponent is. if you claim to be the harbor of change, you must show that first; your followers must show that. PTI people have shown to have the least patience, worst possible language, and worst possible character. every one who does not agree with Imran has been removed. i have yet to see more extreme and rigid personality in politics.

the movement that claims to be the bearer of insaaf/justice, are hell bent on doing the worst injustice to a sitting prime minister, who is guaranteeing his resignation if charges are proven. He is agreed to all other demands. how do you claim to do justice when your start is with such an injustice? Other is meeting you more than half way, and you are unwilling to take one step forward?

Rasoolullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) has said that one whose ikhlaq is not good, is not from among us. why Allah Ta'ala will change our condition when we refuse to even introspect ourselves, show our worst possible character, and demonize who don't agree with us.

May Allah Ta'ala give all of us hidayat, give us tawfeeq to pray to him and look towards Him for all our needs, so He may change our condition.

Fully Agree

Last edited:
10351522_769582103094211_1152326089068289376_n.jpg
10351522_769582103094211_1152326089068289376_n.jpg

The shameless military establishment can go to any extent. They can even afford to lose half the country in 1971. Who gives a damn about some government buildings. The only place they care about is the GHQ and also their precious DHAs across the country.

The shameless military establishment can go to any extent. They can even afford to lose half the country in 1971. Who gives a damn about some government buildings. The only place they care about is the GHQ and also their precious DHAs across the country.

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Those are shameless who forgot their sacrifices..... If you can't respect pak army then better to shut your mouth.

Asad Umar himself telling a different story.....

Oh POOR BABY. We had to cross the line because there was a reason and we HAD to go with PAT, otherwise what would they have thought???? We'd been Best Friends for 17 days. YOU DUMB *****, if someone is walking onto a mine zone that's literally going to tarnish your own and your country's reputation across the globe and will get so many Injured and Killed...you will REMAIN an idiot and not tell others to stop? OR tell the ONES you CAN STOP TO STOP at the least so some lives will be saved????

A campaign run on lying, bull sh*it and on the blood of these two idiot's followers. Can NOT get anymore inhumane than that.

IK and Mullah were lied to by the "Angels" who made them believe that the "third empire" was ready to put his finger up. Instead, the THIRD Empire, for the Third Time in the past ONE week, gave IK and Mullah the MIDDLE FINGER UP. So these two got screwed waiting for "Angels" to come.

My information is that the "Angels" apparently lost contact with the "God" so no "Angels" will be coming. Here are where these two idiots left at:

1) IK and Mullah: haven't achieved JACK since three weeks. Now they have NO Face Saving and Terrorist like credentials across the Globe (check out what international media has been showing and terming IK and Mullah as, the Talibans as that second show clearly sowed violence and the PTV drama just hit it)

2) These two idiots are sitting at what? A destroyed country with 5 TRILLIONS in losses, Hundreds INJURED, many DEAD, all because these two idiots LIED to their people and pushed their innocent lives in harms ways.

3) These two idiots have caused more damaged (lives and financially( to Pakistan than ALL Terrorist Attacks Combined this year!! So who has become the biggest enemy of Pakistan? At this time, THESE TWO and then the Talibans!!

4) 5 Trillions LOST means: Pakistan could've bought 18 Brand New F-16's with support equipment and all on CASH (which the PAF needs desperately if they can afford it and seeing this, they could've afforded it). PLUS more hardware for the military , PLUS EACH displaced family in KPK (due to the military operation ) could have gotten a BRAND NEW house. You would've turned 1.6 MILLION families a strong ally of Pakistan if that happened, that would've ALSO helped reduced Taliban's influence in that area significantly. But SADLY, all this money was WASTED due to this Domestic Terrorism!!!

The current COAS is a good guy. He comes from a military family with TREMENDOUS HONOR. He doesn't want some "Angels" to use the Military into this. That's the end of it. In the first time in the HISTORY of Pakistan, the ISPR has put out SO MANY explanations for EACH accusation and event. I commend those guys trying so hard to work in this situation and supporting democracy. The system ain't going anywhere. IK and Mullah however WILL go somewhere with a dead future and the entire world hating them as Domestic Terrorists who lied to their people and risked thousands of lives for their selfish personal agenda!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom