What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

10353097_10152384782509527_5759420758044456849_n.jpg

10628099_10152384786264527_7403046408803969397_n.jpg

some cute moments

Quick word before Maghrib:

It matters a great deal who gets to gain from IK's fall. He has to fall. This was SMQ plan from beginning. IK deserves this. Any leader who likes being given bad advise deserves it. But we do not deserve to see SMQ leading the third force.

Write this down now and remind me if I am wrong: PML-N is not our future. PTI is our future. Their present muck-ups set them back, but I hope they shall be back within a few years.

This was SMQ plan? I doubt these pea-brained people had any plan except to disrupt the economy to the point of getting some concessions. Anyway, even SMQ is better than Imran Khan, however, as even the PTI-ians would telly you, PTI minus IK is nothing. It is a different matter that PTI WITH Imran is also nothing now, especially if the KPK assembly switches the coalition.

Its great to see educated middle class females & families participating in political protests..

It's funny that all the PMLN cronies on here are predicting the fall of IK and Dr Qadri. The evidences against NS and co has been building up over the last few days and is enough to send them down for good. It's only the corrupt system that is still saving them up until now.

As soon as someone from the SC or army has the guts to actually follow and uphold the law then NS will not have a leg to stand on. In a fully functional system IK and Qadri are not doing anything wrong by protesting and you pdf noon leaguers know it.

Democracy operates by holding regular elections, and if there are any deficiencies in the performance, the people speak. Look at what happened to PPP after Zardari completed his disastrous term. The same will happen to NS and PMLN if they do not deliver for the people. IK and PTI need to work for the next election to be ready, not become hooligans out on the streets asking for illegal acts to be committed.

ignoring all the democratic norms, I agree with that PMLN must be allowed to complete its term, if it has not rigged elections, this alone is sufficient for re-election.. democracy is about continuation of the process, not iski bari puri kara do, ab uski bari puri kara do, ab meri bari puri kara do... this is not democracy.

PTI should work for its next election success now and give up this present cockup.

there is no moving forward, without accountability and without reforms.. unless those who rigged elections are not punished, what makes you think they would stop rigging next election?

Talk..should have done preemptive style, I dont recall Go Nawaz Go being on agenda, untill 2-3 day of the dharna.

Agreed.... Situation could have been dealt far more effectively and peacefully had the government adopted preemptive talk, in fact I have been saying this since the start of the march on this very forum.

But if I am not mistaken government has already agreed to act on all demands except the demand of resignation. If the demand of resignation was only there for pressure tactic purpose could you please now help me understand the purpose behind the continuation of this dharna, given PTI has achieved what it intended?

ignoring all the democratic norms, I agree with that PMLN must be allowed to complete its term, if it has not rigged elections, this alone is sufficient for re-election.. democracy is about continuation of the process, not iski bari puri kara do, ab uski bari puri kara do, ab meri bari puri kara do... this is not democracy.

there is no moving forward, without accountability and without reforms.. unless those who rigged elections are not punished, what makes you think they would stop rigging next election?

That is why it is important for IK to take the lead in creating a Parliamentary Election Reform Committee with the strong support that he has (had?) to ensure that the next elections are better than the ones before. That is the proper way to improve the system.

This was SMQ plan? I doubt these pea-brained people had any plan except to disrupt the economy to the point of getting some concessions. Anyway, even SMQ is better than Imran Khan, however, as even the PTI-ians would telly you, PTI minus IK is nothing. It is a different matter that PTI WITH Imran is also nothing now, especially if the KPK assembly switches the coalition.
Ohh sure with nandi-pur in vain, dong fong locomotives failng, & with that jangla bus service ?sure our economy, has grown 100 times larger then entire world, i mean come on?

@Emmie any change that these Marches gets called off in next 48 hours & things get back to normal?

That is why it is important for IK to take the lead in creating a Parliamentary Election Reform Committee with the strong support that he has (had?) to ensure that the next elections are better than the ones before. That is the proper way to improve the system.
Sure after ehtisaab-?

@Emmie any change that these Marches gets called off in next 48 hours & things get back to normal?
Nothing, less then a reseting the killers of model town & the rigging mafia, in nawaz sharif, s case he is the only one on both ends?
As Lahore high court too, upheld the decision of the lower court, to launch FIR against noora, s?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom