What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

-------------------
I really do not understand why these killer are hiding behind Army. Well time is short for them and hell is waiting for them

I have already issued you a warning after a PRE-warning failed to work with you. Stop quoting me and posting stupid pics in the replies. I have had just about enough trolling from likes of you. Lay off if you can not contribute anything meaningful to this thread.

Summary: Hands off Defense and Foreign Policy for only the Army controls it! That would be bad for Pakistan in the long run, just as letting General Musharraf go. Short term thinking wins again.

Go slow policy would have been sensible in any case. PML-N opted for over-reach and has been burned in the process. If one watches for signals from India, one can sense that they are looking for appeasement and that is not in Pakistan's interest for now. I myself was uncomfortable about timing for ramping up trade with India. We can not do so until we sort out our energy scarcity.

This present accommodation is not for the long run. It is merely an interim set-up. More later. Gotta go.

This warning has been sent to me by CHAK BAMU a moderator on this forum, I ask other members where did i went wrong.

Hey Rain Forest,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.
PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate. | Page 252

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team

Source: https://defence.pk/conversations/warning-trolling.3167/#ixzz3BVMFTmmQ

I dont have right to speak or write

I need to know what violating I have done, Administrators please take notice to my complaint

Stupid and corrupt NS may be, but he is the elected PM. Deal with it and try again in the next elections.

thats not how democracy operates, in US the only way out for establishment is to shoot the god damn President, but civilized way is that the person who is allegedly "elected" should have moral grounds, and let law take due course, let the accountability be independent, do not threaten daughter of NADRA chairman, do not try to subdue ECP etc etc.

I need to know what violating I have done, Administrators please take notice to my complaint

Please take your complaint to the General Headquarters private forum which was made for this very purpose and not clutter this thread. Thank you.

Bec
-------------------

I have already issued you a warning after a PRE-warning failed to work with you. Stop quoting me and posting stupid pics in the replies. I have had just about enough trolling from likes of you. Lay off if you can not contribute anything meaningful to this thread.

Go slow policy would have been sensible in any case. PML-N opted for over-reach and has been burned in the process. If one watches for signals from India, one can sense that they are looking for appeasement and that is not in Pakistan's interest for now. I myself was uncomfortable about timing for ramping up trade with India. We can not do so until we sort out our energy scarcity.

This present accommodation is not for the long run. It is merely an interim set-up. More later. Gotta go.
Because you have been doing this to other members taking advantage that you are moderator.

thats not how democracy operates, in US the only way out for establishment is to shoot the god damn President, but civilized way is that the person who is allegedly "elected" should have moral grounds, and let law take due course, let the accountability be independent, do not threaten daughter of NADRA chairman, do not try to subdue ECP etc etc.

Democracy operates by holding regular elections, and if there are any deficiencies in the performance, the people speak. Look at what happened to PPP after Zardari completed his disastrous term. The same will happen to NS and PMLN if they do not deliver for the people. IK and PTI need to work for the next election to be ready, not become hooligans out on the streets asking for illegal acts to be committed.

@Chak Bamu ,
Thanks!
Now it is almost certain the 'corrupt' Parliament is going to stay and PMLN govt is going to stay--two big defeats for PAT/PTI combine.
And I am okay with NS playing second fiddle on India-policy at this time. I also expect him to not be vengeful toward Musharraf. I know on these I differ with @syed Ali haider.
As to SMQ vs Jawed Hashmi: I don't particularly care. It is PTI internal matter. But it does shed light on their immature, oligarchic, and cultist decision-making process.

Quick word before Maghrib:

It matters a great deal who gets to gain from IK's fall. He has to fall. This was SMQ plan from beginning. IK deserves this. Any leader who likes being given bad advise deserves it. But we do not deserve to see SMQ leading the third force.

Write this down now and remind me if I am wrong: PML-N is not our future. PTI is our future. Their present muck-ups set them back, but I hope they shall be back within a few years.

10569059_10154508161785442_3396993212744022940_n.jpg

We will be talking about this in the days to come, I am sure.

clearly nawaz fails again to be fit for the top office of the country.. couldnt figure out a political solution... except for stupid counter rallies !

How do you define a political solution in setting of a "one point agenda" ?

Quick word before Maghrib:

It matters a great deal who gets to gain from IK's fall. He has to fall. This was SMQ plan from beginning. IK deserves this. Any leader who likes being given bad advise deserves it. But we do not deserve to see SMQ leading the third force.

Write this down now and remind me if I am wrong: PML-N is not our future. PTI is our future. Their present muck-ups set them back, but I hope they shall be back within a few years.

PTI should work for its next election success now and give up this present cockup.

No. If we allow the thugs to bring down the govt now then there is no end to these kinds of blackmail in future. The cost to the economy in future will be far worse and repeated if Pakistanis get into acceptance mode of being blackmailed.

Exactly, Am no NS fan but what Imran Khan is doing right now is going to cause a lot of damage to the long term stability of the country. Any Bob or in our case mullah on the street will gather a couple of thousand men, shut down the capital and start making demands. Itl only be a matter of time before the army steps in again, Egypt Style.

How do you define a political solution in setting of a "one point agenda" ?

Talk..should have done preemptive style, I dont recall Go Nawaz Go being on agenda, untill 2-3 day of the dharna.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom