What's new

PTI unveils plan for first 100 days in office if elected to power

I am PTI supporter but that is true.

Jesi Awaam wesy hukamran..

70% population are illiterate. They can't understand about corruption, nepotism, money laundering, because people themselves would like to do the same, they even dont want to understand the meaning of kleptocracy. And here we are expecting from the same people that they should understand 11 genuine points of PTI ?

Sorry Pakistani fellows nothing would happen.

Last edited:
That's what I keep on telling others here and in response potians call me names.
There is no solution in pakistan except the revolution just like in 1979 in iran. Kill all the b@stards & traitors.

I am PTI supporter but that is true.

Jesi Awaam wesy hukamran..

70% population are illiterate. They can't understand about corruption, nepotism, money laundering, because people themselves would like to do the same, they even dont want to understand the meaning of kleptocracy. And here we are expecting from the same people that they should understand 11 genuine points on PTI ?

Sorry Pakistani fellows nothing would happen.

True...except you are expecting different things from PTI when it also, like other parties, comes from the same awaam. Shah Mahmood Qureshi gets votes in his areas because he's their Pir and Gaddi Nasheen, you think he will liberate his mureeds too in this "New Pakistan"?

True...except you are expecting different things from PTI when it also, like other parties, comes from the same awaam. Shah Mahmood Qureshi gets votes in his areas because he's their Pir and Gaddi Nasheen, you think he will liberate his mureeds too in this "New Pakistan"?
True.. But unfortunately right now we dont have any better option except PTI. and i personally dont wanna see the same PMLN/PPP pathetic ideology.. I know that i would be fail as always to see if not very-good but alteast good governance in pakistan.

PTI unveils plan for first 100 days in office if elected to power
Dawn.com | Fahad ChaudhryUpdated May 20, 2018
Facebook Count4
Twitter Share

5b01467631192.png

PTI leader Shah Mahmood Qureshi speaking at a ceremony in Islamabad on Sunday. — DawnNewsTV

The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) on Sunday presented its agenda to be completed within the first 100 days of government — if the party is elected to power.

PTI leaders Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Asad Umar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Chief Minister Pervaiz Khattak and former secretary-general Jahangir Tareen — who was disqualified as a lawmaker by the Supreme Court last year — presented parts of the agenda at an event in Islamabad. The agenda includes transformation in governance, revitalisation of economic growth and ensuring the country's national security.

Qureshi spoke mostly about regional disparities and presented the plan for the merger of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a political reconciliatory process for Balochistan, as well as for the creation of South Punjab province on administrative grounds.

He also said a federal plan would be introduced to improve civic amenities and the security situation in Karachi should the PTI come to power.

Speaking after him, Asad Umar presented the economic highlights of the proposed agenda, which includes provision of jobs to youth and promotion of tourism.

He said that the party would promote the manufacturing industry and pave the way for speedy growth of small and medium-sized businesses.

Transforming Pakistan into a business friendly country, tax reforms and construction of 5 million houses is also among the main points of the proposed 10-point economic policy.

Umar also promised the party would end power crisis, turn the ongoing China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) into a revolutionary project and improve the citizens and industrialists' access to capital.

KP Chief Minister Pervaiz Khattak recalled the party's initiatives and reforms brought in its five-year stint in power in the province.

He promised that important changes to to education and health system in the country would be ensured along with an expansion in the social safety net. He said that the party would protect the rights of women and ensure their progress in society. Khattak also said that his party would ensure provision of clean drinking water and begin a tree-plantation campaign.

Tareen spoke about the party's agenda for improvements in agriculture. He said that the PTI would take emergency measures to make agriculture profitable for farmers. He promised financial help and better access to loans for farmers while also promising to make the country self-sufficient in milk-related products.

PTI chief Imran Khan will shortly address the ceremony.

The party’s information secretary Fawad Chaudhry had told Dawn on Saturday that Khan would announce a plan that had taken a special committee three months to draft. The committee, according to him, included Qureshi, Tareen, Umar and Akif Khan. He said the Policy Unit of the party’s Election Management Cell and the Central Media Department had played a major role in preparing the plan.

While addressing a public meeting in Lahore last month, Khan had announced an 11-point programme to turn the country into a “new Pakistan”.

The country’s two largest parties — the PPP and PML-N — had mocked the programme and termed the PTI’s agenda mere rhetoric.

More to follow
First of all PTI is not expected to become the ruling party. Zardari's gang has more chances than fools of PTI. But if our bad luck sees us under the rule of a Zani and a former playboy predator, he will be labeled as 'ghaddar' much sooner than most of the people might think of. Unless we set a proper set of rules to govern civil-military relations, that evil cycle of upbringing puppets and then kicking their asses out when they refuse to keep acting as a mere puppets will continue unabated. We are facing grave threats (both internal and external) and our leaders (both civilian and khaki) are busy fighting a senseless war. May Allah SwT have mercy on us all.

Its him or Punjabi Altaf Hussain

In a way, I actually agree. Though, I personally won't be voting for anyone.
Yeah things like you don't vote but rant ...and cry like spoiled and neglected kids but can't do anything to change the system.

Back
Top Bottom