10 million jobs in 5 years
5 million new houses in 5 years

They gave such plan before general election 2013 as well
90 Din ki Tabdeeli

10 million jobs in 5 years
5 million new houses in 5 years

They gave such plan before general election 2013 as well
90 Din ki Tabdeeli
well they never got elected in 2013 except in kpk which is a coalition government, not completely theres. having said that, when I talk to people from kpk, I've gotten the observation that things are far better in kpk than the rest of Pakistan. I even got the feeling when I visited peshawar for a few days, the police just seemed far more disciplined and trustworthy, not the type who try to harass you. But then again, I was there for only 3 days so what do I know...just sharing my impression.

well they never got elected in 2013 except in kpk which is a coalition government, not completely theres. having said that, when I talk to people from kpk, I've gotten the observation that things are far better in kpk than the rest of Pakistan. I even got the feeling when I visited peshawar for a few days, the police just seemed far more disciplined and trustworthy, not the type who try to harass you. But then again, I was there for only 3 days so what do I know...just sharing my impression.

Cool

That's one of the reasons why people love IK. He is brutally honest and does not hesitate to acknowledge the truth even if it allows his critics, opponents and haters to make fun of him. An honest and brave man... what a contrast from the usual crooks who lie and mislead people to protect their corruption and mask their treacherous agendas.
khootay ki lollypop khanay wallay honesty nai samjhtay inko miyan bas apna manjhan khila day ya khush hain!

You support a Zani to be PM of Islamic republic? What happened to your Imaan bruh? :lol:
100 din 1 kg cocaine a day and new wife everyday zani khan still better than bastard sher and swine zardari!

Kia hogaya phal fruit mehnga hogaya kia

Ramazan mai her cheeze mehengi hojati hai sergey...

Yeah things like you don't vote but rant ...and cry like spoiled and neglected kids but can't do anything to change the system.

Says a mummy daddy boy who supports a party on internet but will never come to Pakistan to cast vote.

You support a Zani to be PM of Islamic republic? What happened to your Imaan bruh? :lol:
Its Ramadan so I can't answer you...just wait till the eid and then remind me ...
cheer,
zani is better than corrupt, harmkhoor and choor....simple..do you want development or no..

There is no solution in pakistan except the revolution just like in 1979 in iran. Kill all the b@stards & traitors.
is iran doing better..? of course not, despite having so much oil and gas, its corrupt to the core...
look at nigeria..so much oil but so poverty

revolution is not the answer, stability and accountability is..democracy is better but if every one is accountable, the problem is educated class of pakistan doesnt believe in it..no matter what system you bring , it will not change anything

sollution is we accepted common law(common sense law) for example corruption and liar should not be in the govt is common law yet educated central northern punjab people cant understand this simple thing..its not about PML N, PPPP, PTI, if anyone is liar and corrupt shouldnt be allowed

Excellent, all political parties need to present their manifestos like this. I would also like to have a live televised debate of all party heads just like they do in the US. If and when that happens then we can say that we have a mature democracy.

Excellent, all political parties need to present their manifestos like this. I would also like to have a live televised debate of all party heads just like they do in the US. If and when that happens then we can say that we have a mature democracy.

We? Cute.

Anyway, for that to happen presidential democracy is way to go than this langri looly parliamentarian democrazy that we have right now.

We? Cute.

Anyway, for that to happen presidential democracy is way to go than this langri looly parliamentarian democrazy that we have right now.

Didn't get your cute part?

They have similar debates between party heads in UK, in Aus and in NZ and they are all parliamentary democracies?

Last edited:
Didn't get your cute part?

They have similar debates between party heads in UK, in Aus and in NZ and they are all parliamentary democracies?
Same here in Sweden.. we have debates between the politicians on every important issue prior to the elections.

i am not picking on you but its spelled sake.
If his so called cult leader had invested in education, then these patwaris would also know the difference between "sake and sack". But they are content with donkey meat naans.

If his so called cult leader had invested in education, then these patwaris would also know the difference between "sake and sack". But they are content with donkey meat naans.

Come on mate, we all make spelling mistakes. Let it go.

Come on mate, we all make spelling mistakes. Let it go.
Well, apart from this mistake, overall education has been deliberately neglected by the crooks of PPP and PMLn.
Spelling mistakes are like these; the <> they, there <> their, but sake and sack are very different

The same impression I got from my visit of KPK also from my friends and relatives say similar things, education, health and police system have become much better.

Back
Top Bottom