What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Ask the people who lost their lives and gave up the lives of their children. Imagine them hearing, oops, come after 6 days. This is ridiculous to a degree unknown to me at least.

Sir,

Shelling is still going on unfortunately.

Supreme Court should take notice of the matter to control the situation.
Yes indeed. Saw some updates at Fajr time. Ugly scenes of intense teargas shelling. Apparently 245 has been invoked to order the army to restore or guard the red zone. This is not ending soon. The whole blame lies at PMLN doorstep, unleashing the butcher of model town massacre.

Khan became a leader, a politician would have camped. Deal or no deal, he thought about people of Pakistan. In 6 days , people are not going to forget who this corrupt government is.

He could have been more aggressive in his speech but I guess 20 hours on a container will do that.

Imran Khan is Bacha Khan 2.0

What a embarrassing way to end it this way lmaooooo

Pooor man extremwly poor matlab awaam ye bakwas sunanay kiliye ye the kay 6 din baad ayengay matlab??? Woh jo 6 loog margaye hain woh kia hay sab? Awaam 6 din baad ub tab niklay jab Ik kay bachay bhi is kay saath hoon enuff yaar…

Imran Khan showed , the true face of PML as anti Pakistan , murderers and killers
He said he will come protest peacefully and leave and proved his point

The PML bastards hit women
The bastards did not spare children
The criminals attacked elderly
The criminals attacked retired officers
They used weapons on people

It showed the real cruel face of PML and showed how PPP ran off to swiss and Diesal off to UAE

His people proved his point, by showcasing how to be peaceful

Proved once again the Patriotism by giving 6 days chance for Election Call

Last edited:
Imran Khan showed , the true face of PML as anti Pakistan , murderers and killers
He said he will come protest peacefully and leave and proved his point

The bastards hit women
The bastards did not spare children
The criminals attacked elderly
The criminals attacked retired officers
They used weapons on people

His people proved his point, by show casing how to be peaceful

He didn't even say anything about this child

I am concerned he might have a difficult time to get a similar response from public in 6 days.
I am also afraid he is falling for another trap, and being strung along. The only silver lining is if they come back in 6 days they'll be better prepared.

Khan should not have left until the current government was dissolved and elections were announced in writing.

The establishment, Judiciary and PML-N can easily give lollypop to PTI. Here's hoping the martyred PTI workers didn't give their life in vain.

Freedom movments never die. They have a temporary cooldown, they rise again.

Focus on the last sentences of Khan's speech. He said, We are here to unite all Pakistanis, not to create division.

He knows if any kind of clash between civilians and state machinery (aka civil war) takes place , country would break in pieces. India on the other hand is waiting, just like 1971.

Hence, he gave 6 days ultimatum to establishment.

Personally, I am not expecting any positive from establishment. 5 people died, they didnt even stop shelling.

Back
Top Bottom