What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I had paid someone for a project on Fiverr and now she is going to have an excuse ke Government ne Internet band kar diya tha is liye ab date aage karo

Our IT industry will come to standstill which is gradually becoming the lifeline of our export/economy.

Ajeeb mazak hai is mulk main.

1653484517988.png

I do think that within the Islamabad sit in, there might be 100k people. Going out myself, and getting into contact with some people I know from different parts of the country, itna banda ho jaye ga.

AJK and GB is coming, South KPK is in a different convoy and yet to reach, Jhelum, Gujrat, and Lahore also yet to come. Sargodha as well.

Those people I know within Isb and their friends, alot of people are waiting for IK to come and then they will go.

Went to the markaz again, and the guy says whole market is waiting for IK to come then they will close shops and go.

Let's see.
itna ho gya to hakumat to nahi chal sakti... ab sari baat count ki hai!

I had paid someone for a project on Fiverr and now she is going to have an excuse ke Government ne Internet band kar diya tha is liye ab date aage karo

Our IT industry will come to standstill which is gradually becoming the lifeline of our export/economy.
I have my UOL exam exam tomorrow which is online. Mera kya hoga bhai:sick::cry:

wtf......... ram down everything ...these bitches will not give up otherwise!

They are shit scared, if the numbers were that low, why would they shut down internet, time for imported government is up.

Back
Top Bottom