What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Also why Ch. Salik Hussein is still in federal cabinet if Pervaiz and Monis Elahi call themselves as PTI allies. SS just headed a federal cabinet meeting a little while ago where they decided to crush the march. Salik presence there indicates PMLQ has split into two groups or they are playing games with the both sides. Imran Khan should now make it clear to Elahis that they want to see Salik Hussein to resign from the federal cabinet immediately after their crack down.

They are playing on both side of wickets. PTI shouldn't form any alliance with them in election and must nominate their own members throughout Punjab.

My wife and kids have a flight in a lahore early morning on the 25th. They are to come from Kharian. I was told it is impossible to go Lahore due to blockage and road closures. Meaning forget Islamabad people can't even go in the opposite direction to Lahore!🖕 to Bajwa

So that Salik Hussein is on the press conference with Rana sunnallah giving clear message to PTI that half of the PMLQ is with us.

No, I am just curious and wants to learn.

Alright then question number 1.

How can you justify police barging into the house of a woman whose only crime was to run for counsellor on a PTI ticket?

Aisay Nazi germany ya aisi regimes main hota hai, where the other party is persecuted like this and the opposition party is rounded up in a grand op at midnight.

Aisa to Musharraf nay bhi nhn kia tha ffs.

Breaking:
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) restricted on Tuesday the government from "harassing" Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) members, a day after police conducted raids at the houses of several party leaders and workers, it was reported.

Sheikh Rasheed likely to be placed under house arrest!
they don't know about his whereabouts yet but looking after him. Unless he escapes to KP, he may get caught by this evening.

Breaking:
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) restricted on Tuesday the government from "harassing" Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) members, a day after police conducted raids at the houses of several party leaders and workers, it was reported.

I already posted this. Weak statement.

I get why some people do not support Imran Khan and PTI. The guy has his fair share of faults, and is definitely perhaps not the best option.

But how can you justify and condone these measures and actions by N league?

You are just as culpable for the state this country is in right now. You are the very people from whom the likes of Rana Sanaullah take confidence and trample upon your rights.

But hamari kismat main hi yehi hai, we have historically been a ghulam qaum, sorry to say, and that isn't going to change. And I include myself in that statement too.

Back
Top Bottom