What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

1653355296575.png

How is this going to stop police from climbing into their houses?

Why are they arresting the political workers in first place?

Ghar mein burhay walden, bachon ka khayal tak nahi, depression ka shikar hojayeinga woj
Acha phir ap kharo ho jaon D Chowk me toap ke sat!
giphy.gif

Fucking bastards of Punjab police. I wish people shoot them in their head so next time when they think 200 times before they unlawfully jump into someone house. They should know what is the price they have to pay

Fucking bastards of Punjab police. I wish people shoot them in their head so next time when they think 200 times before they unlawfully jump into someone house. They should know what is the price they have to pay

I didn't want to say this but what the hell --- there many people from other AGENCIES wearing Punjab police uniforms and conducting these OPERATIONS !!

As always the little guy is the one who falls in the meat grinder. It's always the common man who suffers on both sides of the divide. This government is setting a very dangerous precedent - a complete disregard for the fundamental human rights of its citizens and weaponizing the police against the people to stifle dissenting voices.

Should've told his fellow officers to not harass females of a family.

1- How are MNAs and MPAs gonna be arrested? You have to take permission from speaker beforehand.

2- Why are they going to be arrested in the first place? PTI has taken permission from district admin to hold a rally in Peshawar Mor. PPP did it, JUI did it, PML did it, and everyone was allowed to come and do their thing.

Absolutely stupid. How can anyone support this is out of my mind.

@muhammadhafeezmalik , any comments my dear friend?

This should not be happened, if arrests are necessary make the arrests after completing all SOPs. This government should not act like PTI government.
PML, PPP and JUI promised that their rallies or marches would be peaceful whereas Sheikh Rasheed and other party leaders are threatening the government that their march would be Khooni Inqilab, why any government should allow bloodshed??

This should not be happened, if arrests are necessary make the arrests after completing all SOPs. This government should not act like PTI government.
PML, PPP and JUI promised that their rallies or marches would be peaceful whereas Sheikh Rasheed and other party leaders are threatening the government that their march would be Khooni Inqilab, why any government should allow bloodshed??
Where did he say bloody? Imran Khan always said peaceful revolution

Back
Top Bottom