What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Is this IOK ? Or Iraq , where occupying forces break in and assault and target woman folk?

They're baiting estab to take over and declare martial law so they can become "siyasi shaheed" basically looking to save their politics on the way out. But it won't work

There's no baiting, Mir Jafar is chief architect - it looks like he is destroying the institution for his masters.

1st of all, learn how to use punctuation. Trying to decipher what you're saying is giving me a headache.

Imran Khan is himself a munafik like others

2nd, how is he a munafiq? Please don't bring up his earlier life. Where has he done corruption?

where are jobs

why don't you look at the stats recently released showing that pti had the most growth in job #s.

why sharif given path to run away corruption is issue but he did it too

Ask establishment why showbaz & Nawaz were let go.

worst problem is not addressing the real issues and keep crying fighting with opponent oarties

IK was addressing the real issues. It's your criminal, munafiq leaders who whined about everything & stalled reforms.

Your patwari is showing. Try again. IK did everything he could, his only problem was he relied on the judiciary and establishment who in turn are the ones who let NS go scott free.
Haha I'm against all parties not part of any patwari as you are part of PTI patwari team I'm against every party patwari system if there is no result than I'm my book who ever you are you will be criticised

Imran did nothing just stole money from pockets increasing petrol on daily basis he thinks politics is as a cricket team where every one run by his gut feeling and he thinks he is invincible all the time is sheer arrogance

I am sorry but I will not accept anyone who appreciates death of a person. There is recourse through courts if rights have been violated but killing by taking laws into own hands unless reasonably justified is inhumane. If what you said was stated by the grieved party, I might have understood it but you have no right to admire death.

If you still have a problem with the negative rating, Please take it to GHQ.

fork the kangroo courts, you can get away doing murder in broad daylight. That poodle of sharifs was rightly shot, others should do same with gullu butts intruding into houses.

I give damn to your rating. I appreciate one less gullu butt, thanks to officer that he is hunting enemies of nation after retirement as well.

1st of all, learn how to use punctuation. Trying to decipher what you're saying is giving me a headache.

2nd, how is he a munafiq? Please don't bring up his earlier life. Where has he done corruption?

why don't you look at the stats recently released showing that pti had the most growth in job #s.

Ask establishment why showbaz & Nawaz were let go.

IK was addressing the real issues. It's your criminal, munafiq leaders who whined about everything & stalled reforms.
So if establishment ask wrong Imran does it how one wrong makes another right if Imran has no authority than better he should not be pm again

Miss gogi watch golden gun pm house car

Now you will say Nawaz also did it than if you follow same lines on f sharif zardari than why should we uestion not be asked

He gave subsidy to mafia construction but never gave subsidy to agricultural sector common farmer who are the real backbone of oak we economy a blunder

PTI using Islam as a tool for it's political gains most of its mna are USA citizens how about that Pakistan politics is a serious joke and this nation still don't see it because they are ready to sell themselves for one selfie with Imran Khan what a joke is a century these people are becoming part of no one is serious about current economy Imran is not a solution which citizens don't understand just blaming other polititions won't solve pak oroblems

Pak problem are the blind hypocrites that keep supporting the same criminals that have been ruling over Pakistan for the past 40yrs and brought the country on the verge of bankruptcy.

fork the kangroo courts, you can get away doing murder in broad daylight. That poodle of sharifs was rightly shot, others should do same with gullu butts intruding into houses.
Agreed sir but they do it because they knew Imran Khan like people don't have power to stop them they can easily run away by fake sickness how they made ik idiot

Ik should have sent sharif to jail and said please die in jail we will provide medical assistance in jail build a small hospital in jail but never let him run and let him suffer

PMLN want to create anarchy to force martial law to wash their hands with this mess. They know they've permanently lost so they will destroy and burn everything on the way out
No worries. Now people's martial law will deal with them just like Sri Lanka

Principal of state are above sharif zardari Imran they come and go but pak suffer long term no compromise on principals

Back
Top Bottom