What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

This is what was said last night, last minute calls to 1-800-dialdaddy. However the debacle on voting rights for overseas Pakistanis is a real slap in the face of 9million Pakistanis!

1-800-dialdaddy, LMAO I am going to use this from now on.

Let's see though, ab kaun kis ko double cross karta hai.

As for the debacle, sir jee koi aik baat ho to us ko debacle bolain. Idhr aik accused apna prosecutor set kar raha hai, that's a slap on the face of 220 million Pakistanis, 9 million ko chorain.

exactly! disappointed maslihat agaye wapis sey! lols that coward greedy khan fooled us! but i hope we stay united and keep fighting and burn the whole system! i really want people to take on wardi mafia!
Were you there ? were you willing to lead the charge to burn the Gov't buildings and lynch selected people ? I would understand how you are feeling if you were willing to sacrifice yourself for your believes.

Salaam

According to IK he came for a jihad in his every speech he kept repeating Jiha jihad and near D chowk he surrender and went back yeh kaisa jihad tha ???? ruin the hopes of his supporters and after the death of many he walk away like nothing happened??

Not really comparing but jihad doesn't necessarily has to end in a battle. Treaty of Hudaybiah is an example. Disappointment of followers was much greater.

Well done Pakistan.

It was Azadi March not Azadi Dharna(sit in).

Nobody can sit there for 6 days in this scorching heat for 6 days, atleast not in the first round.

Next time, next round.

91D9AC1A-1DD5-4648-9C33-6FD6BBDB7B10.jpeg

442A8E51-20C6-49E8-A00A-8CE44C08E133.png

Last edited:
My point was to illustrate that I don't have anything against PTI specifically, however I am stating the same as you, but limiting to the past 5 years. I know the history is much longer and more convoluted. People should condemn political engineering.

BTW, I see his vlogs regularly, what is the sentiment? Has a promise been made and a deal done on calling for elections? It is mostly coming from pro-PTI sources. Seems too optimistic...nobody gives up the seat of power this easily in Pakistan:
I concur with your point made.

For the current situation, I think it is better to let things calm down a bit for saner opinions to take hold. A way forwards that preserves the core of the present system with some visible changes will surely be found, I am confident, for many good reasons.

PTI nees to focus on interior sindh.
Nope. PTI needs to focus on Punjab. In fact the best strategy for PTI should have been to ignore Sindh and gloss over PPP's shenigans. That is their turf- for now.

Instead focus on Punjab and turf out PMLN. With KPK already bagged and Punjab consolidated PTI would be in perfect position to hld secure rule for 5 years to carry out major reforms all the while skipping Sindh and leaving Zardari's piss pool.

Then once reforms have been carried out at 5 plus years then begin to put PPP in your cross hairs. By going after all of them PTI just forced them into a unholy alliance.

Divide and rule !

Back
Top Bottom