What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

🚨
Firing incident is just reported in Lahore between police & a retired major who’s now in PTI. The police constable is seriously injured.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society

APPARENTLY THE POLICE OFFICER IS DEAD

it's getting bad now. brig sahib might be booked for murder as well

Let's see...I hope not.

People need to come out, resist these arrests, protest, go to the march and everything, only then will the estab's hand be forced. They are just waiting to see the public reaction, if no one comes out, then they will also take a chill pill.

I wasn't going to the march previously, but now I will.

People coming out now

Khas kam jahan pak
our policeman are trained that way. They try to hurl abuses, slap before talking, etc so to be dominant. Condemnable as it can be, that 'poor' soul's family now at the mercy of the society.

He might just being an extra 'efficient' servant and got killed.

Everyone having gun must shoot the ba$$tard dogs of mafias.
how they can stop KPK people? Anyway, the Police officers are real culprit. They must get the first bullet if they think they are doing legit thing. Constables are just tissue papers for them.

Back
Top Bottom