What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Screenshot_20220526-000545_YouTube.jpg

How does it feels to get a lil taste of your own terror acts against tlp , potians? You were all cheering for actions when tlp was to protest ..police was beating lil kids,elders and boys and attacking homes of tlp leadership and workers without any warrant of fir and most of cleanshave were suporting the state terror , Why ? Becauze they were mullah, beardos, poors etc ..ab bhugto !this all will clear the way for mullahs and islamic parties who are purposely kept out of the power corridors by cleanshave establishment and there likeminded cleanshave ruling elite .

View attachment 847903
How does it feels to get a lil taste of your own terror acts against tlp , potians? You were all cheering for actions when tlp was to protest ..police was beating lil kids,elders and boys and attacking homes of tlp leadership and workers without any warrant of fir and mist of cleanshave were suporting the state terror , Why ? Becauze they were mullah beardos, poor etc ..ab bhugto , this all will clear the way for mullahs and islamic parties who are purposely kept out of the power corridors by cleanshave establishment and there likeminded cleanshave ruling elite .
@Hussain93 same guy
TLP simp?

View attachment 847903
How does it feels to get a lil taste of your own terror acts against tlp , potians? You were all cheering for actions when tlp was to protest ..police was beating lil kids,elders and boys and attacking homes of tlp leadership and workers without any warrant of fir and most of cleanshave were suporting the state terror , Why ? Becauze they were mullah, beardos, poors etc ..ab bhugto !this all will clear the way for mullahs and islamic parties who are purposely kept out of the power corridors by cleanshave establishment and there likeminded cleanshave ruling elite .

TLP are jahil backwater types and hired goons.

PTI is the largest political party in the country and is mainstream politics with women and children and families as supporters.

They don't compare in any way.

It's like comparing a pregnant women meeting with a nazi fan club meeting.

IK should become the establishment so the country can finally become a 1st world civilized country it should have become. We were supposed to become South Korea, not Congo.
If IK had been born in Turkey, South Korea, China etc they would have squares named after him and statues of Imran would dominate all cities. But in Pakistan he gets ousted in 3.5 years to be replaced by a convict.

And people wonder why Pakistan is still stuck in Third World after 70 years??

Was a huge fan, but now I have lost my respect for them & don't think I'll ever have trust in them to uphold the sovereignty of my beloved Pakistan.
.I think over 80% of Pakistani and perhaps more accurately the educated non-corrupt Pakistani have lost trust and support of the Pak Army.

The pak army has been exposed as a corrupt establishment that is sucking the blood of Pakistanis and murdering them.

Back
Top Bottom