What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

PTI supporters are gone mad they have no idea what’s going on, running like headless chickens.

PMLN refused all IK demands as this flop march is not even 15% of what they had faced before (Khan+ Qadri march in 2014).
your words are rumblings of a delirious person, I advice you get your eyes checked if you think that there is just a small amount of people with IK.

Of course... They are the ones who exported the imported government to Pakistan!!!?

Bunch of "democracy" "human rights" hypocrites!!!...

F the Western Mainstream Media!

Grow up bro,
If they can remove him once, what makes you think they will let him again come back in power? :D

PTI supporters are gone mad they have no idea what’s going on, running like headless chickens.

PMLN refused all IK demands as this flop march is not even 15% of what they had faced before (Khan+ Qadri march in 2014).
If it is flop, then remove the containers. Let them come in and show on all media.
They will stay here and then go back whats the fuss?

Sahi kehra hai shezaday khush reh

The police are resorting to heavy shelling of tear gas cannisters at protests.

your words are rumblings of a delirious person, I advice you get your eyes checked if you think that there is just a small amount of people with IK.

I reckon you require serious medical attention as i didn’t even write “small amount” of people in my post.

Back
Top Bottom