What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

if syira attack israel :blah: blah blah blah. Assad is coward and don't have guts to do it. as for hisoalshaytan is a terrorist militia killed thousands of the Palestine refugees in Lebanon, Hizoalshaytan was the reason behind the destruction of Lebanon and death of many civilians and now hiding like rats . they are nothing but traitors and backer stabber to the arabs and Muslims. they are also a tool used by Iran to gain geopolitical interest. finally what makes you think GCC will side with the Zionists against any arab state. how could you write stupid post like this. at meantime its our turn to get rid of the traitors such as hizboalshaytan,Assad and move on to Iraq then Iran. all of these traitors who undercover themselves under the name of Islam when in realty are destroying it will be crushed in the near future. trading with Palestine case under the term of resistance using the sectarian card is an old trick.

Whoever reads what you posted, will either cry or laugh, because it's sad to see how misinformed you are, and funny to see how informed you are. Hezbollah has done something to Palestine and to the real Arabs, what have GCC done, other then providing money to the enemies like USA buying their weapons to help the western economy, and the west give the best weapons to Israel from that money, and the GCC get junk equipment from USA, do you think USA will sell GCC weapons to be fought against Israel oin the future? however the GCC guaranteeing it wont use those weapons on Israel, instead on it will be used on arab nations, resistance and Iran. anyways this thread is about Bahrain, there are other threads about Syria, and Hezbollah.

Whoever reads what you posted, will either cry or laugh, because it's sad to see how misinformed you are, and funny to see how informed you are. Hezbollah has done something to Palestine and to the real Arabs, what have GCC done, other then providing money to the enemies like USA buying their weapons to help the western economy, and the west give the best weapons to Israel from that money, and the GCC get junk equipment from USA, do you think USA will sell GCC weapons to be fought against Israel oin the future? however the GCC guaranteeing it wont use those weapons on Israel, instead on it will be used on arab nations, resistance and Iran. anyways this thread is about Bahrain, there are other threads about Syria, and Hezbollah.

I assure you LOL will be at your stupid analysis.

One question, do you really believe the United States will sell you any weapons and equipment if you were gonna use it on Israel ? :wave:

another stupid post. The us cant control our weapons. we will use the towards whomever we want.

another stupid post. The us cant control our weapons. we will use the towards whomever we want.

I didnt say control, i said will they even sell you, if you guys were gonna attack Israel? you guy wont and will never attack Israel which is why USA gives you weapons, and if you guys did, the USA knows their equipment very well and they can hunt it easily, since you lack training and knowledge on American equipment.
And my post is not stupid, you just can't think outside the box.

I didnt say control, i said will they even sell you, if you guys were gonna attack Israel? you guy wont and will never attack Israel which is why USA gives you weapons, and if you guys did, the USA knows their equipment very well and they can hunt it easily, since you lack training and knowledge on American equipment.

i dont know how many of your stupid post should I response to. Saudi arabia has many weapons from different sources. ruissa, europe, US, pakistan. the US will hunt them easily.:disagree: Salah aldyan destroyed the Fatimeen before he freed Palestine the history shall repeat it self. we have to get rid of you and however backes you in order to achieve our interest.

i dont know how many of your stupid post should I response to. Saudi arabia has many weapons from different sources. ruissa, europe, US, pakistan. the US will hunt them easily.:disagree: Salah aldyan destroyed the Fatimeen before he freed Palestine the history shall repeat it self. we have to get rid of you and however backes you in order to achieve our interest.

Bahrain police shoot dead teen in clashes

August 19, 2012 11:50AM

A police unit stationed in a street in the Sunni-dominated Muharaq city "came under a terrorist attack with a large number of petrol bombs" late on Friday, the ministry said in a statement carried by the official BNA news agency.

It said security forces opened fire in self-defence, wounding one of the assailants who was taken to hospital where he died of his injuries.

The main Shi'ite opposition group, al-Wefaq, condemned the "barbaric" attack on the teenager, whom it identified as Hussam al-Haddad, 16.

Al-Wefaq posted pictures of Haddad on its Facebook page showing his back and right arm riddled with shotgun pellets, a weapon widely used by Bahraini security forces along with tear gas to disperse Shi'ite protesters.

Large crowds of men and women attended the funeral of Haddad in Muharaq on Saturday afternoon, according to images posted on al-Wefaq's Facebook page.

But the group also accused authorities in a statement of preventing people from participating in the funeral by blocking the bridges linking the island of Muharaq to the rest of the kingdom.

There have been sporadic demonstrations in Bahrain, mostly in Shi'ite villages, since the Sunni-ruled Shi'ite-majority Gulf state launched a bloody crackdown on month-long pro-democracy protests in March last year.

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

A police unit stationed in a street in the Sunni-dominated Muharaq city "came under a terrorist attack with a large number of petrol bombs" late on Friday, the ministry said in a statement carried by the official BNA news agency.

It said security forces opened fire in self-defence, wounding one of the assailants who was taken to hospital where he died of his injuries.

The main Shi'ite opposition group, al-Wefaq, condemned the "barbaric" attack on the teenager, whom it identified as Hussam al-Haddad, 16.

Al-Wefaq posted pictures of Haddad on its Facebook page showing his back and right arm riddled with shotgun pellets, a weapon widely used by Bahraini security forces along with tear gas to disperse Shi'ite protesters.

Large crowds of men and women attended the funeral of Haddad in Muharaq on Saturday afternoon, according to images posted on al-Wefaq's Facebook page.

But the group also accused authorities in a statement of preventing people from participating in the funeral by blocking the bridges linking the island of Muharaq to the rest of the kingdom.

There have been sporadic demonstrations in Bahrain, mostly in Shi'ite villages, since the Sunni-ruled Shi'ite-majority Gulf state launched a bloody crackdown on month-long pro-democracy protests in March last year.

Only in Bahrain if you attack someone with a Molotov you are terrorists, but other parts of the world (Syria) if you attack the army and police with ak-47 you are a freedom fighter.

only about 1% probably from Russia, and btw Europe is with Israel so the same story of USA and Europe, they both will fight for Israel. and if Salah Aldyen saw what the GCC doing now, he would be ashamed of GCC.

They are such peaceful teens and people, this is the video of the clashes, you decide:

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackEagle:
Here is a question for you.
You say in Syria minority is ruling majority and it should be toppled.I want to know do you believe in the same thing in Bahrain?
Your answer is gonna be interesting since maybe it exposes your hypocrite face.:coffee:
I'm waiting for you excuses and blah blah about Bahrain.

How many Soviet -Russian weapons Al-assads used against Israel in there 45 of years of rule? even when they were bombarded by Jewish regime at its will...
Almost all weapons Hezbollah used in 2006 war against Israel came from Syria and financed by Iran.Now tell me,did you really expect Syria to directly declare war on Israel?Sectarian hate has made them blind,now they see Iran and Syria greater enemies than Israel.You should blame those corrupt Arab monarchies that their mouth is so big enough for huffs and puffs and doing nothing.

How many Soviet -Russian weapons Al-assads used against Israel in there 45 of years of rule? even when they were bombarded by Jewish regime at its will...
post #89 will answer you, im so tired of you people repeating the same questions and i repeat the same answer over and over again.

BlackEagle:
You say in Syria minority is ruling majority and it should be toppled.I want to know do you believe in the same thing in Bahrain?
Your answer is gonna be interesting since maybe it exposes your hypocrite face.:coffee:

And the ones in Bahrain have never even killed a cop or even used a gun, they most dangerous weapon is a Molotov probably, and they call them terrorists, but the ones in Syria who use guns, and heavy guns, missiles, and suicide bombings are called freedom fighters.

BlackEagle:
I guess we have already had lengthy discussion about this and I explained in details why Bahrain case must not be compared to the Syrian one. And remember that you did not reply to my last and most important post. This is weird, as I would never expect anything different from you my friends. Bahraini regime will stay, and the Syrian one will be ousted sooner or later. Deal with it.

I guess we have already had lengthy discussion about this and I explained in details why Bahrain case must not be compared to the Syrian one. And remember that you did not reply to my last and most important post. This is weird, as I would never expect anything different from you my friends. Bahraini regime will stay, and the Syrian one will be ousted sooner or later. Deal with it.

I will ask Bashar Alasad to leave his office, when all the GCC kings including Jordan and Morocco step down, if they stay then Alasad can stay. :azn:

Why must Alasad be ousted, and why not the Bahrain or Saudi be ousted? hahah i know your motivation you are racist :lol:

That's it.I wanted to hear that.
Exactly,they should be compared.In Bahrain a corrupt puppet regime is ruling the majority.I just wanted you to expose your dual dace toward the situation and all the crocodile tears about Syria.
The only difference between Bahrain and Syria is that,Arab regimes send terrorists in there to fight the government,but in Bahrain,protesters are on their own and being neglected by Western and Arab regimes.This hypocrisy is disgusting,however no one should be surprised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom