What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

I don't know what side to take.

Pro Assad Syrians and Iranians are supporting a dictator, but at the same time are supporting the Bahrain people. Why the double standards?

Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc's government are pro-Bahrain government, but supports the Syrian people.

:undecided:

Because Saudi Arabia takes orders from Tel Aviv and D.C, And we all know Bahrain Government hosts USA largest fleet. If uSA and Saudi were all about democracy, then they would have done something about Bahrain, but all they have done is send troops to suppress Bahrain people.

Because Saudi Arabia takes orders from Tel Aviv and D.C, And we all know Bahrain Government hosts USA largest fleet. If uSA and Saudi were all about democracy, then they would have done something about Bahrain, but all they have done is send troops to suppress Bahrain people.

Exactly my point. Hypocrisy on all sides.

slide_209374_694013_large.jpg

slide_209374_694014_large.jpg

slide_209374_694016_large.jpg

WHAT A PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATIONS...
file9

images

Last edited by a moderator:
althwar fe sooria ma raf3o sela7ahom illa defa3 3an anfoshom men majzarat bashar. alaf matoo besabab bashar walla inta betenker halkalam?? ana ma bdafe3 3an alba7rain ana mo7ayed fe haide al8adiyeh laken fe sooria and ba3ref mazboo6 sho 3am be79ol honeek. we e7tarem alfazak.
^^^^
What language is this?

I think it is against forum rules 2 speak in different language besides english.

3arabeezee.....

And you Pakistanis and Indians do it all the time.
i don't know about toher indian and Pakistani members, but i have english problems so i have to subsitute certain english words with Urdu (but only when i'm talking 2 an indian or Pakistani), however u speak good english, so what reason u have? :azn::no:

trying 2 hide something from us aye?

i don't know about toher indian and Pakistani members, but i have english problems so i have to subsitute certain english words with Urdu (but only when i'm talking 2 an indian or Pakistani), however u speak good english, so what reason u have? :azn::no:

trying 2 hide something from us aye?

Nah it is just that SL started to use it first so I joined the club.

Bahrain uprising failed mainly due to Saudi intervention. I wonder if Saudi Arabia is really capable of molding the Arab Spring to its own geopolitical interests. Best of luck to them.

Bahrain uprising failed mainly due to Saudi intervention. I wonder if Saudi Arabia is really capable of molding the Arab Spring to its own geopolitical interests. Best of luck to them.

It is not the end of the story. Let israel strike Iran and you'll see what is coming.

althwar fe sooria ma raf3o sela7ahom illa defa3 3an anfoshom men majzarat bashar. alaf matoo besabab bashar walla inta betenker halkalam?? ana ma bdafe3 3an alba7rain ana mo7ayed fe haide al8adiyeh laken fe sooria and ba3ref mazboo6 sho 3am be79ol honeek. we e7tarem alfazak.

Why do you use numbers inside words..? Any special intonations?

If you are wondering why certain people are not happy about Bahrain uprising, here is a hint:

Hopefully they don't find the chance to burn all Bahraini people. (Plus the rest of Shia)

13306531101.png

Still I gave him the benefit of the doubt, that نحرقهم (burn them all) was a typo and he actually meant نحقرهم (humiliate them all)
But I still think he meant exactly what is written there.

There is always good and bad news, the good news for the Arab nation is we're heading toward the world of freedom that these forms of Arab dictators are unacceptable in the near future so the Bahrainis need to keep going and never surrender to the regime whatsoever, the bad news is that these regimes that lives upon sucking the blood of the victims are not gone leave there positions that easy!!! so the people of Bahrain will suffer some but they will be prevail.

It is not the end of the story. Let israel strike Iran and you'll see what is coming.

Haha. Israel must so relieved the Muslim world divides itself into Sunni and Shia.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom