What's new

Press Release of Gerry's ! on the Issue of Arjumand Hussain!

Those that have worked in a corporate world. And people from HR will testify that employees on probation are shuttled to a corner and told to work and sit from there. They are not given the responsibility of meeting ambassadors and supervising major revamp of operations in these supposed two months.

So I wonder what poor performance was there? If there was, why was no prior notice of it given.

It is clear that it is time to move on from this incident.

Not exactly. FeDex needs to be informed of this. Pittsburgh needs to be told.

I am quite sure that all applicable FedEx policies for hiring and firing of employees would have been followed to the letter and documented as such by Gerry's. FedEx itself may not be able to get involved in the operations of a overseas subsidiary.

I am quite sure that all applicable FedEx policies for hiring and firing of employees would have been followed to the letter and documented as such by Gerry's. FedEx itself may not be able to get involved in the operations of a overseas subsidiary.

Nope. No contract, nothing of the sort that refers to probation or anything. There are straight forward legalities.

Suppose if this was an American Citizen, would he not be able to approach FedEx directly and state this?

Nope. No contract, nothing of the sort that refers to probation or anything. There are straight forward legalities.

Suppose if this was an American Citizen, would he not be able to approach FedEx directly and state this?

It all depends on how the subsidiary of a US MNC is set up. Usually, jurisdiction is with the courts of where the subsidiary is registered, not of the nationality of the employee filing a grievance.

It all depends on how the subsidiary of a US MNC is set up. Usually, jurisdiction is with the courts of where the subsidiary is registered, not of the nationality of the employee filing a grievance.

Hence, if the basic guidelines of the subsidiary were not followed with the employee then it becomes a precedent to approach the MNC to address these grievances.

Hence, if the basic guidelines of the subsidiary were not followed with the employee then it becomes a precedent to approach the MNC to address these grievances.

No, then the employee has to approach the court of jurisdiction, in this case Pakistani courts. The parent MNC has nothing to do with it.

7296d34b278f30ee643b3a04cce7c8e7.jpg

Attention: For any PTI members here at PDF living in Karachi, PTI is protesting against the firing of Mr. Arjumand Hussain tomorrow at Metropole.

Source

don't know i just posted here when i got the info from PTI's facebook pages..

People have already started to forget what this great man tried to do. Sadly typical of our nation.

Back
Top Bottom