What's new

I was imprisoned in Attock jail without any crime: Hussain Nawaz

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s eldest son Hussain Nawaz has said that he spent eight months in extremely harsh conditions without any access to legal aid or justice in the same Attock jail where Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan is now imprisoned after his conviction for corrupt practices in the Toshakhana case.

“I, Shehbaz Sharif, Sardar Mahtab Ahmed Khan, Azam Hoti and Dr Farooq Sattar were imprisoned in the same jail and in the same cells by former dictator Pervez Musharraf. Shehbaz Sharif was there for about four months and I spent eight months there from April 2000 to December 2000,” Hussain told Geo News.

He added that it used to be either extremely hot and humid or extremely cold in Attock jail.

“Neither I was told what my crime was nor anyone told me why I was imprisoned when I was freed from there and forced into exile; there was no court order, no law, no justice, no case and no human rights for us; I was arrested and imprisoned illegally and forced out illegally too,” said the former prime minister’s son.

When asked to comment on complaints made by the PTI chief about the jail conditions, Nawaz’s son said he endorsed his uncle Prime Minister Shehbaz's stance that one should not celebrate anyone else’s difficulty as it can dawn upon anyone at any time.

“I must tell you there was no such thing called law and justice and courts at that time were under complete control of Musharraf. You couldn’t complain about any of the things that you can do today; those who were punished at that time didn’t know what their crimes were, there was no legal access and no relief was possible. We spent time there with dignity. It was extremely cold and extremely hot. We suffered all that with patience,” Hussain also said.

When a reporter asked what his advice to Khan would be, Hussain said he has no advice for the PTI chief and will not comment on his situation but added that he never asked for A-class facilities.

Islamabad Additional District and Sessions Judge Humayun Dilawar last week convicted and jailed Imran Khan for concealment of assets and corrupt practices in the Toshakhana case for three years.

wat a hypocrite, crying like broke virgin about his jail sentence when these same soors lock innocent civilians up without evidence or charge other than they exposed this lots crimes.

They lucky i am not a guard i would ram that baton up his a ss so many times i make new assole for him.

No crime, saree chori ki properties iss he bharrway kay naam par hain...

wait, so because he was imprisoned by the military, his party is now going to become the lap dogs of the same military to imprison another civilian?
is he an idiot?
Just like the one who posted this article…

Can Gongloo Nawaz tell us what is his occupation? and how he has bought property in
Mayfair London? How did he become a billionaire without working?

he worked hard 14 hour shifts as a dish washer and a part time rickshaw driver.
1692117379380.png

Can Gongloo Nawaz tell us what is his occupation? and how he has bought property in
Mayfair London? How did he become a billionaire without working?
He and maryum nawaz were gifted those items by Qatari prince. That's the official position, a letter was provided as well which we all went to great trouble to figure out if it's fake or not.

It's an irony that Pakistan is nuclear country where a Pm and his daughter are telling people their unexplained wealth came from another guy in Qatar

It's like Biden saying tomorrow i got billions from Putin businessmen and there is nothing wrong in it and everyone agree with him and focus on how it's a fake claim

wait, so because he was imprisoned by the military, his party is now going to become the lap dogs of the same military to imprison another civilian?
is he an idiot?
He is bullshittinggz .. he never prisoned for 8 month... No one ever talk about that , not even his sister knows that he was prisoned for 8 months ....lolllll

Back
Top Bottom