What's new

Press Release of Gerry's ! on the Issue of Arjumand Hussain!

Despite Oscar's clarifications and diplomatic language - I can sense the reason.

For this: Go Nawaz Go.

Down with Gerry's

and many other nasty things I would rather not say.

Respected Mr. Arjumand Hussain has a lot of options, I am sure - including some he might not consider.

Brother,

Please read the statement of Gerrys!

I would wipe my *** with statement from Gerry's.

Why are you jumping up and down? WTH are you trying to prove? Who are you?

No truth there. Two months ago, Gerry's handed over greater responsibilities. Do all firms hand over greater responsibilities to people performing poorly or given two months notice?

Again, the gentleman has CLEARLY stated that he has NO political affiliations. Rather, if people did find out that which party he used to support and really worked for they would be surprised.

Which Gentleman? Mr. Arjumand? if so then please tell which party he used to support?

Which Gentleman? Mr. Arjumand? if so then please tell which party he used to support?
As I said, it is irrelevant now. As these political ideals were years ago.

Despite Oscar's clarifications and diplomatic language - I can sense the reason.

For this: Go Nawaz Go.

Down with Gerry's

and many other nasty things I would rather not say.

Respected Mr. Arjumand Hussain has a lot of options, I am sure - including some he might not consider.

I would wipe my *** with statement from Gerry's.

Why are you jumping up and down? WTH are you trying to prove? Who are you?

One thing the gentleman said to the accusations by Dr Ramesh..the video is proof enough of what language he used. Whatever you support, one must NEVER condescend to foul language. It is our behaviour that separates us and gets us recognized from the back.

I dob't know entire story behind, but if i was that video camera guy and was fired, despite my poor performance, i'd have felt it was due to Rehman. This is how humans think. We seek fault in others to satisfy ourselves.

probably JUI-F :D

I dob't know entire story behind, but if i was that video camera guy and was fired, despite my poor performance, i'd have felt it was due to Rehman. This is how humans think. We seek fault in others to satisfy ourselves.

Those that have worked in a corporate world. And people from HR will testify that employees on probation are shuttled to a corner and told to work and sit from there. They are not given the responsibility of meeting ambassadors and supervising major revamp of operations in these supposed two months.

So I wonder what poor performance was there? If there was, why was no prior notice of it given.

Bha jan,

As expected typical PTI 'ers language! telling me from which family he belongs to!

What your leader teaching u, now visible in public!

My Question!

If Gerry gone to fire Mr.Arjumand, they wait for last dates of Month, and then fired him! according to Gerry! before two months, they told the Mr. that your agreement not gone to continue!
What makes you think that I m a PTI supporter, and for aspect i m, what is to do with PTI, I am a typical karachiite who was born and raised there, yes I m against the biggest dawn of Pakistan Altaf aka taafo.

Gerrys is atypical saith company, which does not know a shit about ethics. Anyways you go and lick Seth sb balls you might end up getting some raise.

Those that have worked in a corporate world. And people from HR will testify that employees on probation are shuttled to a corner and told to work and sit from there. They are not given the responsibility of meeting ambassadors and supervising major revamp of operations in these supposed two months.

So I wonder what poor performance was there? If there was, why was no prior notice of it given.
As mentioned in the post, I do not know the entire circumstance.

I conveyed my belief, or a normal human belief. We tend to blame fault into others to appease ourselves. Also if someone is on probation, it does not mean that he should be permissible to work any less. The company can still use the labour for which it's paying. Now it's different they do not go forward with the opinion, but it does not mean the person on probation is relived of his duty to give opinion. It's up to the company if they agree with the revamp. There is a question that arises, is someone who's on probation going to sabotage this revamp? If they feel no, then the company will accept labour for which it's paying.

Again, I don't know the entire circumstance. Above post was to answer to your beliefs.

As mentioned in the post, I do not know the entire circumstance.

I conveyed my belief, or a normal human belief. We tend to blame fault into others to appease ourselves. Also if someone is on probation, it does not mean that he should be permissible to work any less. The company can still use the labour for which it's paying. Now it's different they do not go forward with the opinion, but it does not mean the person on probation is relived of his duty to give opinion. It's up to the company if they agree with the revamp. There is a question that arises, is someone who's on probation going to sabotage this revamp? If they feel no, then the company will accept labour for which it's paying.

Again, I don't know the entire circumstance. Above post was to answer to your beliefs.

What if those beliefs are first hand. The firm made no probation or anything of the sort.

What if those beliefs are first hand. The firm made no probation or anything of the sort.
Then I give up and there is no reason to continue respoding. As repeatedly said, comment was on human feelings, not knowing what happened in background.

What makes you think that I m a PTI supporter, and for aspect i m, what is to do with PTI, I am a typical karachiite who was born and raised there, yes I m against the biggest dawn of Pakistan Altaf aka taafo.

Gerrys is atypical saith company, which does not know a shit about ethics. Anyways you go and lick Seth sb balls you might end up getting some raise.

Brother,

I also voted for PTI in 2013.

u think u Mr.Arjumand is right! and i think he is making fool!

Back
Top Bottom