What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

My most favorite ones in the list are Sardar Azmoun, and Farhad Ghaemi :D
:( farhad ghaemi only won 1 gold medal mikaeil yolme won about 7-10 medal he was captain of national team don't you remember him when tv show him ?o_O he was legend

dude sardar azmoun is just young boy who won nothing :o: his uncles and cousins won a lot of gold medal for national team

sardar's father khalil azmoun has nickname "the Emperor " do you know how many medal he won :undecided: we are forgetting by time :cry: no one care about us :(

Yeah I could tell - None of them seem to be interested in anything beyond 'Military Developments in Azerbaijan' or 'Bonding with their Turkic Brethren' ! :unsure:

Hello - What about the rest of us ? :crazy:

Heck even @rmi5 gave me silent treatment for a while on that Armenian-Azerbaijan Disputed Territory (NK) thread before I acknowledged that I - a Pakistani & Pakistan - My Nation, supports Azerbaijan on that Issue & refuse to recognize Armenia ! :unsure:

No we don't - Nothing of the sort ! :(

They're thinking of beginning now ! :undecided:

Rmi is an exception, you will see. ;)

:lol: Did not you have some mandatory classes about sex, pregnancy, and these stuff in Pakistan? :undecided: Anyway, be careful about ladies during their PMS, some of them get really dangerous. :butcher:

I first learned about sex when I was ten years old. I was going to the bazaar to pick up chicken for my mom.

I saw a bunch of street dogs attacking this one dog. I felt bad. I was like why are all these dogs attacking that one dog?

Then I realized they weren't attacking it. :rofl:

My innocence shattered. I got back on my rustam bicycle and hurried home. I read Quaran for 1 week feeling guilty, like I sinned or something.

Yeah I could tell - None of them seem to be interested in anything beyond 'Military Developments in Azerbaijan' or 'Bonding with their Turkic Brethren' ! :unsure:

Heck even @rmi5 gave me silent treatment for a while on that Armenian-Azerbaijan Disputed Territory (NK) thread before I acknowledged that I - a Pakistani & Pakistan - My Nation, supports Azerbaijan on that Issue & refuse to recognize Armenia ! :unsure:
Dude, you had no option. If you were saying the opposite, I would have literally killed you ;) :butcher::sniper:
No we don't - Nothing of the sort ! :(

They're thinking of beginning now ! :undecided:

Yup, that's very good dude. After all, you need to learn to use condoms, pills, and other stuff. otherwise, you guys would get doubled in population each year. :rofl: , and you would have 20 little baby Armstrongs in the next 20 years.:lol:

Rmi is an exception, you will see. ;)

I know but thats because @rmi5 isn't an Azerbaijani...hes an Azeri Ahiska Ozturk straight from the Seljuk Turks - Did any of that makes sense ? :undecided:

Just kidding Rmi5 - You're my Bro ! :)

Dude, you had no option. If you were saying the opposite, I would have literally killed you ;) :butcher::sniper:

I support the Armenians ! :whistle:

Yup, that's very good dude. After all, you need to learn to use condoms, pills, and other stuff. otherwise, you guys would get doubled in population each year. :rofl: , and you would have 20 little baby Armstrongs in the next 20 years.:lol:

Oh we know how to use them; not being given Sex Education never interfered with our Self-Learning ! :lol:

:( farhad ghaemi only won 1 gold medal mikaeil yolme won about 7-10 medal he was captain of national team don't you remember him when tv show him ?o_O he was legend

dude sardar azmoun is just young boy who won nothing :o: his uncles and cousins won a lot of gold medal for national team

sardar's father khalil azmoun has nickname "the Emperor " do you know how many medal he won :undecided: we are forgetting by time :cry: no one care about us :(
Yup, you are right, but Farhad is the most famous one among people, and Sardar has a very bright future :D

:undecided:

Okay what did you do AGAIN ?

I first learned about sex when I was ten years old. I was going to the bazaar to pick up chicken for my mom.

I saw a bunch of street dogs attacking this one dog. I felt bad. I was like why are all these dogs attacking that one dog?

My innocence shattered. I got back on my rustam bicycle and hurried home. I read Quaran for 1 week feeling guilty, like I sinned or something.
Why did you felt guilty? :lol:
Anyway, Animals are very funny. One time I was with my GF and we were eating chicken in the outdoor of our university and two cats got close to us. I asked my GF not to give them chicken but she gave them a piece and said to me that look at their eyes, they are innocent. Then one of the cats jumped on and grabbed the chicken and ate it. when he got finished, immidiately, he jumped on the other cat and started to have sex with her. :rofl:. I was like :rofl: about those innocent cats. :lol:

Yup, you are right, but Farhad is the most famous one among people, and Sardar has a very bright future :D
Sardar has a very bright future :D i wanna see him to become great famous man what if i tell you me and my brother know him very closely :D farhad ghaemi live one street away from ours :D

tell me you're kidding there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Armstrong, I m just not that much into smalltalk, especially if I m not in the "mood", thats all. I never ignored you if thats what your thinking.
He is just joking and trying to engage you in the discussion ;)

Back
Top Bottom