What's new

To all of the forum and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you find it disturbing that @LegionnairE is seeking sympathy and empathy from members on an anonymous internet forum?

Do you find this behavior normal?

This is like a kid talking to a play doll.

He is throwing a fit like a kid

He is seeking attention like a kid

He is seeking sympathy and empathy like a kid.

If he/she is a kid behaving like a kid - then it can be considered normal

But if He/she is an adult behaving like a kid - then it is surely abnormal.

The question is if @LegionnairE is a Kid or an adult behaving like a kid.
I'm actually 13 years old. I opened this account when I was born.

Don't you find it disturbing that @LegionnairE is seeking sympathy and empathy from members on an anonymous internet forum?

🥱 🥱

Your posts always convince me that I've had enough internet for today

But you are behaving like an adult when you say that Muslims should "finish off" Armenians,Greeks,Serbs,Croats,Greek Cypriots and Russians?

You want us to suck your superior turkish c**k? Gtfo here. No one knew shit about you lot in Pakistan before your dramas.
No,he's actually one of the few moderate Turks on the forum who don't talk about superiority and stuff like that.

I'm actually 13 years old. I opened this account when I was born.

The more you post like this the more people will be convinced that your brain is as matured as a teenage kid.

This is how my kids used to talk a couple of years ago.

No,he's actually one of the few moderate Turks on the forum who don't talk about superiority and stuff like that.

Foinikas we all know you only like the guy b/c he lends you tactical support when you are arguing with other Turks in the Forum and vice versa, so you prop him up for strategic reasons. No need for the "moderate" nonsense, we have both seem some insanely racist posts from him. lol

So did @merzifonlu post yet? Should we be worried?

You are on this forum for 13 years but yet do not know how to search? Incredible!

A simple search will tell you when someone last posted.

1676924336993.png

Foinikas we all know you only like the guy b/c he lends you tactical support when you are arguing with other Turks in the Forum and vice versa, so you prop him up for strategic reasons. No need for the "moderate" nonsense, we have both seem some insanely racist posts from him. lol
And we all know you like the hardcore Erdogan fanboys.

I've been a member of this forum for more than 10 years, I've contributed a lot of information and perspective on a lot of Turkey related subjects.

After 10 years, This piece of shit insulted me calling me a Greek but the mods took his side, banning me for 3 weeks in which we had the biggest earthquake of the century. Nobody thought of unbanning me and asking me how I am. Nobody cared.

I prefer the genuine hatred from the Greeks to your fake love and compassion. You're all snakes.

These posts where he called me a Greek, are still up. This is how you treat your Turkish members. This is why there are very few left.

@WebMaster @waz @Amaa'n

I didn't take his side and knew nothing of this exchange. Sorry to miss this.
There is genuine love and respect for Turks. The moment he did this you should have tagged me as this is out of order.
Who banned you, as the mod who gave you the warning will be seen.

I can have a normal civil discussion with Foinikas. Isn't it sad that I can't have that with you? "Other Turks in the forum" you talk about is just MM-E

I didn't take his side and knew nothing of this exchange. Sorry to miss this.
There is genuine love and respect for Turks. The moment he did this you should have tagged me as this is out of order.
Who banned you, as the mod who gave you the warning will be seen.
Thank you

Reactions: waz
And we all know you like the hardcore Erdogan fanboys.

Nope I get along with Turks and really all people of all political spectrums, for example I get along just fine with merzifonlu and others. I just call out people being bigoted or rude or in your case, bending over backwards trying to find any angle you can to bash Turkey to score points for your own political objectives. You seem to have a symbiotic relationship with the guy, anytime you arguing with a turk, he jumps in to give you cover, and vice versa you will come in and provide him tactical support. I saw both of you ganging up on MME and a few other a while back. lol

Nope I get along with Turks and really all people of all political spectrums, for example I get along just fine with merzifonlu and others. I just call out people being bigoted or rude or in your case, bending over backwards trying to find any angle you can to bash Turkey to score points for your own political objectives. You seem to have a symbiotic relationship with the guy, anytime you arguing with a turk, he jumps in to give you cover, and vice versa you will come in and provide him tactical support. I saw both of you ganging up on MME and a few other a while back. lol
bro, tbf @MMM-E is not the hill you want to die on. :lol:
Everyone, regardless of nationality, dislikes him just as much as the next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom