What's new

Poll: Should Turkey remain a NATO member ?

Should Turkey remain a NATO member ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turkey was put center stage when we went to afghanistan? How many turkish fighters were on the front line?and you say I'm speaking through my a.s.s. :lol:
It's not the numbers, it is the sentiment. So yeah, you are talking out of your ***.

Erdogan is more capitalist than Trump.

this is not your fault..media is managing you wrong in usa..you have no clue about turkey ..probably you never meet a turkish:)
It's your media,your judiciary, and your opposition that informed us. Before they were shutdown and or jailed.

It's not the numbers, it is the sentiment. So yeah, you are talking out of your ***.

Sentiment- what? I presume you have some proof behind this, yeah? Anywhere this was stated by U.S sources as the plan.

American military success in Iraq and Syria.

Just tell it. Now your objective is.

You have soldiers in the field. And very close to us. ;)

And Turkey will not be able use for this area of activity.

Mediterranean'll see more Chinese and Russian ships.

This is the future.

NATO? NATO has nothing in the Middle East without Turkey.

In the Baltic Sea, you can protect each other.

Game over.

Last edited:
@yolo2016
pills-512.jpg

:disagree:

Sentiment- what? I presume you have some proof behind this, yeah? Anywhere this was stated by U.S sources as the plan.
Public knowledge, this has been mentioned on this very forum multiple times, try and do a little bit of work for yourself.

As for sentiment, perhaps that's not the right word. It was more like "look, we're not at war with Islam, we have Turkey in our organization, see?".

They just had a coup, with many involved in the coup still on the run. Everything has a rational explanation.

Public knowledge, this has been mentioned on this very forum multiple times, try and do a little bit of work for yourself.

As for sentiment, perhaps that's not the right word. It was more like "look, we're not at war with Islam, we have Turkey in our organization, see?"..

YOUR basis to your wild claim is that it was mentioned on PDF, thereby it is true! :cheesy:

I mean seriously bro- When asked for any proof of your claim, you say it was mentioned on PDF? This forum is now a credible source.

And then you say I'm speaking out of my a.s.s.:lol:

Last edited:
Yes. The people voting no have very little clue as to how important NATO is to Turkey's security.

It isn't. Turkey gave NATO a bit of legitimacy, whenever NATO forces have gone into Muslim nations, if Turkey leaves or is kicked out, NATO will be seen as a purely "white man's" club.
It is a Zionist's club. The sooner Turkey leaves NATO the better for the Muslim world. Obviously for the the Zionists they would lose control of the Bosphorus and they cannot let this happens as the balance of power would shift.

Turkey faced the most dangerous event in it's entire history. We just avoided a regime change, which would turn Turkey into an Islamic Republic......and in the face of this grave news, some rants about human rights, etc....

We will save our republic from the hands of the Gülenit scum.....if you don't like what you see, look at the other way. As no one in Turkey will care about your rants.

We won't be getting out of NATO anytime soon....but we should respond to US in some way....as they are the supporter of Fethullah Gülen, which resides in US.

I hope we drop some accidental bombs on US soldiers in Syria.
Why not leave NATO? Why be allies with the Zionists? Would it not be better to make up with Russia and even make an alliance with them? Even China?

YOUR basis to your wild claim is that it was mentioned on PDF, thereby it is true! :cheesy:

I mean seriously bro- When asked for any proof of your claim, you say it was mentioned on PDF? This forum is now a credible source.

And then you say I'm speaking out of my a.s.s.:lol:
Try re-reading my comment, I said it was public knowledge. Google it yourself.

Okay, I'm done entertaining you.

Back
Top Bottom