What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
Again your offtopic reply as usual just because you have no evidence to back your claim... :buba_phone: There are many Senior members here,. you can also ask from them... But in vain.... Because your logic is invalid...

I don't have to ask anyone this is a thread to take opinions of Pakistanis and i gave mine so you're standard "my superior backed by facts" claim don't matter in this case. When i have to ask i will definitely do that.

BB, you can't bring evidence..... So invalid logic still exists...
I rest my case ..... :bunny:

so didn't you? if you think copy pasting history of Pakistan by wikipedia is evidence in this particular case only God can help you.

Providing the evidence and link is non civil thing?:cray: :cray:
Congrats for this new rant!! :cheers:

No the latter part and you still haven't answered the question? You're replies make it clear that you don't want to talk in a civil manner otherwise you could have seen that for yourself.

No the latter part and you still haven't answered the question? You're replies make it clear that you don't want to talk in a civil manner otherwise you could have seen that for yourself.
You are in frustration because your invalid logic still exits due to no evidence/link..:lol:. Losing the argument, Thats why You are perceiving smilies as non civil... replying , posting OFFtopic and your usual rant continuous ....

You are in frustration because invalid logic still exits due to no evidence..:lol:. Losing the argument, Thats why perceiving smilies as non civil... replying , posting OFFtopic and usual rant continuous ....

I asked a question you didn't answer so who is being invalid in terms of logic is clear here. And secondly being civil might be an issue for you for me it isn't i can have a discussion while still being civil something that you can't. You like boasting thats what all you're posts have been about.

I asked a question you didn't answer so who is being invalid in terms of logic is clear here. And secondly being civil might be an issue for you for me it isn't i can have a discussion while still being civil something that you can't. You like boasting thats what all you're posts have been about.
Don't go offopic... I provided the evidence and you were laughting on "wikipedia" as source... even i provided links of other source...
You even can't provide a link to back your claim... If you can't trust wikipedia, i am sure, you will even say Google as "Jews" agent.... Then you have option to turn off computer...

Last edited:
Don't go offopic... I provided the evidence and you were laughting on "wikipedia" as source... even i provided links of other source...
You even can't provide a link to back your claim... If you can't trust wikipedia, i am sure, you will even say Google as "Jews" agent.... Then you have option to turn off the computer...

No i won't say that at all my question was something else i asked you what does media have to do with the history you posted? I didn't ask you for the history my comment was on the media and its influence or rather my opinion on the matter it had nothing to do with anything else. If you actually start listening to people instead of considering them opponents in an argument then you would have understood what i meant.

Why should anything be banned? If Pakistanis do not want to watch anything "Indian" they won't. A ban only implies that its has widespread acceptance and a few are very irritated. Its not like its thrust down your throat. You choose to view and accept it.The few should concentrate more on improving their own quality of media at least Indian media gives you an opportunity to do so. Good Luck!

my comment was on the media and its influence .
There is difference between Rant and opinion....
If you actually start listening to people instead of considering them opponents in an argument then you would have understood what i meant.
Again usual rant.... Nobody will believe you if you take yourself as evidence/proof... You should Learn to bring evidence either accept the reality ... Ranting on wikipedia and other as non trusted source, this will not work for you... Don't make fun of yourself....

There is difference between Rant and opinion....

Again usual rant.... Nobody will believe you if you take yourself as evidence/proof... Learn to bring evidence or accept the reality ... Ranting on wikipedia and other as non trusted source, this will not work for you... Don't make fun of yourself....

I asked you a question twice you are the one ranting and not answering lol stop twisting things.

I asked you a question twice you are the one ranting and not answering lol stop twisting things.
And I brought the evidence/link thrice in single post.... and you said wikipedia and others as untrusted source.... If we make you owner of google + wikipedia so that you can trust the source... right? Atleast it will become trusted Muslim source for you unlike evil jews source...

Back
Top Bottom