What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
I am talking about history which itself is the evidence. Their is difference between Rant, extremism and opinion.... "Wrong is wrong", "right is right" , and one must come with evidence otherwise nobody will believe you... I always talk with evidence and i brought "history" as proof...
Here comes difference between rant and opinion. Its Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. This is not my opinion,this is called rant... I hope you understand the difference...

For one, you'rs is closer to a rant the way you speak backed by history or not. Not everything is right and wrong grow up first and then reply to me and if you are incapable of that don't bother.

Personal attack and rant is sign of losing the argument.. :nana:

Honestly i am not even bothered with having an argument with you so if you think that way you can continue to do so. I only have discussions with people who like to be civil and sane at the same time and don't attack people who have diverging opinions so with them it doesn't matter if i lose an argument as well i am grown up enough to not care about that. If you replied in the same manner i would have discussed with you as well but you clearly did not.

It certainly is your choice though much of the argument seems to be that the people should not have a choice. Otherwise why ask for a ban? If people aren't interested, they won't watch. The call for a ban seems more of a desire to control what people want & to make them see only what some want them to see.

Brilliant as always. While Pakistanis when presented with cultural similarities take the ''cultural separatist'' stand of ''we decide what our culture should be'' OTOH do not see the disconnect of that stand with controlling what people see. When govt controls it, then how will ''we'' decide?

I don't have a problem if they want to ban our media for any reason, but the cultural separatism is not a logical stand that we can bridge one day. Thats just sign of cultural slavery to what is essentially foreign culture too (Islamic - arabic - persian).

Last edited:
i have no issues with movies etc because they are 'fantasy' anyways. its the hostile indian media like zee tv etc which needs to be muzzled.

If you replied in the same manner i would have discussed with you as well but you clearly did not.
I came with the evidence... talking empty is not in my nature.. You can't argue with evidence, only empty talks...
Not interested to argue with you...:bunny:

I came with the evidence... talking empty is not in my nature.. You can't argue with evidence, only empty talks... Ok

I'm Not interested to argue with you...

Which evidence? Only the urge to have the last word that is. I gave my opinion and you called it a rant i never argued so if you can't differentiate between the two keep believing what you want to it always gives you a high it seems.

Which evidence? Only the urge to have the last word that is. I gave my opinion and you called it a rant i never argued so if you can't differentiate between the two keep believing what you want to it always gives you a high it seems.
See my previous posts.... Its useless' to argue with you in this thread....:lol:

Obviously since you are incapable of reasoning and being civil its useless.
You are not capable to argue with evidence... Nobody will beleive if you talk empty...
There is a reason many threads are being deleted due to no evidence & proof....

You are not capable to argue with evidence... Nobody will beleive if you talk empty...
There is a reason many threads are being deleted due to of no evidence & proof....

Thats not you're problem i asked you for evidence you didn't give any and said read my posts so don't give me that either.

They have also banned night calling packages and sms packages as well. Saying it was against the morals of Pakistan or something.

It's nothing but fire fighting, at best. Banning is not the answer for everything. Maybe for certain things temporarily... yes! In this case, best thing would be to offer something better to your home audiences than the imported material. That way you can sway people's attention & people have a choice to make.

This is detail of "history". Now tell me Where is "Opinion"... This is collection of facts through data...

History - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is history of Pakistan:
History of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is nothing "opinion". These are facts and real events...

Mate, don't embarrass yourself..:coffee:

Oh so why take a poll about judging what the people want when there is no need of opinions? I wasn't talking about history this thread is about opinions and not history whether Indian content should be allowed or not my opinion i gave so don't rant about you're superior claims or facts because in this case they sound moronic because there is no need of them.

I wasn't talking about history this thread is about opinions and not history whether Indian content should be allowed or not my opinion i gave so don't rant about you're superior claims or facts because in this case they sound moronic because there is no need of them.
Don't lie. You asked about evidence for "Opinion" related to history...Again your offtopic reply as usual just because you have no evidence to back your claim... :buba_phone: There are many Senior members here,. you can also ask from them... But in vain.... Because your logic is invalid...

Back
Top Bottom