What's new

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

• Total voters
And I brought the evidence/link thrice in single post.... and you said wikipedia and others as untrusted source.... If we make you owner of google + wikipedia so that you can trust the source... right? Atleast it will become trusted Muslim source for you unlike evil jews source...

No i didn't mean that what i said was that the evidence you brought up was not related to my post in the least thats all i said so don't make things up.

Kar do bhi... sab ban kar do... sahnu ki...

Jo paisa Pakistani news channel kama rahe hai...jo tax Pakistani sarkar ko mil raha hai wo ana band ho jayega.... good.

No i didn't mean
BB, you should speak truth... Criticizing wikipedia , google and everything just for face saving or providing yourself as evidence, it shows that you are dogmatic in opinions... You should listen others.. Everybody is not wrong, whether it is wikipedia , google or other source...

Last edited:
1459941_338134289658284_1737555347_n.jpg

Ban entire Indian media in pakistan.... Way to go ..... If possible also ban india from your neighborhood also..... Ban from your heart also... last not the least... Ban indians from PDF too...

BB, you should speak truth... Criticizing wikipedia , google and everything just for face saving or providing yourself as evidence, it shows that you are dogmatic in opinions... You should listen others.. Everybody is not wrong, whether it is wikipedia , google or other source...

When did i say wikipedia is wrong? Mister stop building castles in the air i asked you a question repeatedly you couldn't answer and you start lecturing and sidelining it instead of giving a proper answer. You claim things i never said thats why i told you to stop making up things on my behalf in order to prove me wrong. Either answer the question or don't reply but don't lecture others on facts when you simply can't take when they are challenged. I am not doubting any source but the source you gave was not related to the subject at hand thats what i said so stop twisting things.

IMO indians channels who spread nonsense propaganda or promote indian culture(like indian dramas) should be banned. Rest should be allowed but should be taxed heavily. Same for indian movies, should be taxed heavily.

Yes, i agree | There needs to be a total ban on Indian media content in Pakistan

@Aeronaut in the list also include Indian Music, poetry, literature and artwork,
Except from bollywood music and Indian dramas, I haven't seen anything like Indian Poetry,Literature and artwork trending in Pakistan.

Except from bollywood music and Indian dramas, I haven't seen anything like Indian Poetry,Literature and artwork trending in Pakistan.

Amir Khusrow
Wali Mohammed Wali
Mirza Mazhar Jan-e-Janaan
Khwaja Mir Dard
Siraj Aurangabadi
Nazeer Akbarabadi
Rahi Masoom Raza
Waheed Akhtar
Gulzar
Kaif Bhopali
Rahat Indori,
Muslim Saleem
Zahid Abrol
Kazim Jarwali
Paigham Afaqui

Guess where these Urdo poets come from????

Amir Khusrow
Wali Mohammed Wali
Mirza Mazhar Jan-e-Janaan
Khwaja Mir Dard
Siraj Aurangabadi
Nazeer Akbarabadi
Rahi Masoom Raza
Waheed Akhtar
Gulzar
Kaif Bhopali
Rahat Indori,
Muslim Saleem
Zahid Abrol
Kazim Jarwali
Paigham Afaqui

Guess where these Urdo poets come from????
only three are known to me.

Back
Top Bottom