What's new

PM Nawaz most popular leader in Pakistan: IRI survey

Forget about Sindh.. Public in Sindh is a hopeless case.

Balochistan, immaterial... This only leaves Punjab..

PPP has messed up in Sindh, MQM is in shambles. Karachi, will vote for whoever promises good governance and law&order.

Balochistan feels neglected. Having party leaders visit constituencies there will mean they will end up voting for that party.

Punjab on the other hand, too big for a single strategy, to densely populated for an effective campaign trail, and too diverse to establish any kind of base. I think it would be a massive waste of time and money considering that you would need to spend much more 'cash per vote' in advertising and speeches.

The survey is indeed true but the cyber patriots cannot swallow the facts since they live in the alternate universe.

You guys must start making a list of alternate facts as the actual facts are way too unpalatable and ego-deflating.

The forum will be worth watching if Nawaz wins the next elections in 2018 and subsequently appoints the next COAS after Qamar Bajwa in 2019.:pakistan:

How much they paid to the survey
ISI could have paid more to get different results.

The survey is indeed true but the cyber patriots cannot swallow the facts since they live in the alternate universe.

You guys must start making a list of alternate facts as the actual facts are way too unpalatable and ego-deflating.

The forum will be worth watching if Nawaz wins the next elections in 2018 and subsequently appoints the next COAS after Qamar Bajwa in 2019.:pakistan:

ISI could have paid more to get different results.

Sir it is a fake survey because the results aren't even found on IRI website. In case you don't believe me, here have a look yourself:

http://www.iri.org/country/pakistan

Please get the complete information before attacking people. Thanks.

63 percent ...

What the hell ... the number speaks its not correct ... even in his best days he cant secure that much of support ... PM has very little support in KPK ... whereas no support in sindh ... and no support from public of Balochistan ... may be some electables supports him ... this ratio could be correct only for punjab ...
He enjoys support in Sindh, Punjab and now recently in Balochistan. He also enjoys immense support in Azad Kashmir and some areas in KPK.

Terrorism has went crashing down, our economy is headed on the right track, poverty has been greatly slashed, development has been prioritized, crime has went down, both foreign and domestic investments have skyrocketed, massive projects have been initiated, we've hit new records (stock exchange and ect...), reached new milestones and strengthened our relations with RELIABLE allies.

Unfortunately Pakistani awam is too blind to see that. They blame everything on the Government from Pakistan losing cricket matches to Pakistanis being deported from the Gulf Countries. They whine about how the Government is apparently 'eating' their hard-earned tax payments even though less than 0.1% of Pakistanis pay their taxes.

But all of this is nothing new. No matter what, every Government has been insulted, ridiculed and hated to tell by a small but very loud minority.

They think that Pakistan can miraculously be transformed into a 'European-like' country overnight with the 'right governance'. They've been told by politicians and media that Pakistan is the most blessed country in the world, that Pakistan has zillion dollars of gold, oil, silver, coal and ect... under our ground and the government is too corrupt to extract it. They've been told lies like that and misguided en masse like destructive zombies by politicians taking advantage of their 'patriotism' (I don't deny they don't love their country).

They think burning tires on the street, ravaging city by city in their destructive marches, blockading the capital city causing billions of dollars in loss, intimidating and forcing local businesses to close down that are on the way in their protests, vandalizing public property with poster spams and political graffiti, and so much more that I cannot even describe; is helping Pakistan.

They arrogantly ignore everything the Government has done and is done, they wait for the Government to make a mistake and then pounce on it - condemning it on the outside while celebrating it in the inside.

Silent majority has been swept aside and kept in fear.

I was once a PTI-supporter but after opening my eyes, I support no one. But I do appreciate what PMLN has done and greatly condemn those who try to sabotage it for political greed.

He enjoys support in Sindh, Punjab and now recently in Balochistan. He also enjoys immense support in Azad Kashmir and some areas in KPK.
Poor analysis

Terrorism has went crashing down
Poor English
Terrorism has went crashing down
Shukria Raheel Shareef
Poor analysis again....
both foreign and domestic investments have skyrocketed
False...totally crap...investment has decreased.

Yeah okay after the u.s. elections, I've stopped believing in all these two bit little surveys that said that hillary was gonna win by a landslide but here we are! :hitwall:
Poor analysis

Poor English

Shukria Raheel Shareef
Poor analysis again....

False...totally crap...investment has decreased.
He is paka patwari anybody who said oh i use to support PTI then my eyes open ? A party never been in power ?He is patwari 200 % some ppl play like this .

63 percent ...

What the hell ... the number speaks its not correct ... even in his best days he cant secure that much of support ... PM has very little support in KPK ... whereas no support in sindh ... and no support from public of Balochistan ... may be some electables supports him ... this ratio could be correct only for punjab ...
badnaam na honge to naam na hoga
the poll mistook notoriety to likeness

This survey must have only been done in Punjab.
nah punjab is much better it was just done by media cell members

I am not sure if Sunny Leone is more popular in Pakistan or Nawaz Sharif... but I am sure nobody would be voting for Sunny Leone if she stood in elections

These statistics are pretty much meaningless... The poll in UK was showubg that Labour will win the general elections and likely to form hung government but conservatives won comfortable to form the government with majority... the polls predicted Brexit would not happen but the results were contrary

It is true that Nawaz Sharif have some support in Punjab and parts of other provinces but its not likely that he woill get 63% seats in the parliament

63 percent ...

Its time to wake up and start countering his popularity, which won't be done away by solely focusing on politics but work on the ground.

Not to be taken otherwise. He is quite popular here too :woot: (as your PM)
Like I always say, Benazir was your best leader so far by a tall order. Its a pity she got assassinated.

The servey was conducted in 2016 October before Panama issue

I don't know in which world are you living ... When did your beloved NS appeared in any small level of public gathering in Sindh ??? I don't remember in decades ... In Sindh he dont have support even from burecracy ...

In Balochistan ,, are you kidding ,,, If you ask some common Baluchi about NS he will give you a good insult ... You have no idea of the gorund situation in these two provinces ...

Regarding KPK ,,, NS do not have any direct support all the support is through Loota allies like ANP and Molana Diesel ...

Terrorism has went crashing down,
Thanks to Raheel Shareef... NS has nothing to do with it ... Operation Zarb-e-started and NS retified at a day later ... now don't be anive that RS reports to NS as everyone here knows the truth so you can lie to yourself only ...

our economy is headed on the right track, poverty has been greatly slashed, development has been prioritized, crime has went down, both foreign and domestic investments have skyrocketed, massive projects have been initiated, we've hit new records (stock exchange and ect...), reached new milestones and strengthened our relations with RELIABLE allies.

Regarding economy,,, have you seen the public debt figures ??? they have also sky rocketed ... Can't you see that we are in deep debt shit and we are in no way can keep up with such high debts ... its not feasible ... All the growth you see is from China and loan money ... there is no growth in terms of structural re-forms which have long term iimpacts .. let me ask you fw questions :

1. Why the tax reforms are not yet available and why the schemes like tax amnesty on agriculture, money from outside Pakistan, bond income and real estate income are not brought to taxation when everyone one knows they are big source of converting black money (eg. BMW of Marium Nawaz sold at high prfits of several thousand percent as car sale is exempt from income tax)
  2. what is done in terms of corruption ? Why Dr. Asim, Dollar Girl , Asif Zardari and Panama case are not yet solved ???
  3. Isn't the corruption our biggest hurdle ?
  4. Is this the first time our stock exchange are rising day and night ??? It is done in prvious period as well ... and then what happened stock exchange fell like house of cards .. common investor lost all of their money and we see one of the few people gaining from it became most wealthy person in Pakistan ,,, like AKD ... What happened to them ??? Are you sure this growth is permanent ? My brother this is just to rob the common investor ... dynamics of local market are still same,,, i can bet market is going to crash badly in medium term ,,,, I know it as its my profession ...

Unfortunately Pakistani awam is too blind to see that. They blame everything on the Government from Pakistan losing cricket matches
So tell me what a common Pakistani should expect when a convicted anti Pakistan agent Najam Sethi who has no link with circket is set *** Chairman ... Can you explain where is the merit and if you kill merit at the top then how do you expect circket as an organization can perform ?
Can you explain why NS change the laws to directly oversee circket ?
Can you tell me why the person elected by NS (As he has the right to appoint PCB chiar person directly) did not sellect Azhar in world cup and then made him captain in very next series ... How in a sane mind some person can do that ...

Circket is not critical but as you bring it on I am just discussing it as an example how rotten our institutes are due to interferrence and buthery of merit by NS and PPP tola ... (I am not covering PTI as I haven't seen KPK governance and I am not a voter of PTI) ...
to Pakistanis being deported from the Gulf Countries.
Isn't it a foreign policy fault ?? why share of indians in gulf job market increasing whereas ours is decraesing ??? Go and check how the indian embassies in various countries are working to develop their relationships with gov and to increase the work ratio of indians ... you have no idea of on-ground facts ..

They whine about how the Government is apparently 'eating' their hard-earned tax payments even though less than 0.1% of Pakistanis pay their taxes.

I pay more tax than 80% of the parlimentarian yet i can't achieve a proportion of life style of parlimantarians ... WHy is that ??? isn't NS suppose to catch all those tax evaders ... How do you expect others to pay taxes when NS has lot of assets but his tax returns in some years are even lower than mine ... NS and 95% of the parlimantarian are involved in tax theft ... its NS job to catch them .. but has he done a single thing to catch them ?? a single step ? a single politician ?

But all of this is nothing new. No matter what, every Government has been insulted, ridiculed and hated to tell by a small but very loud minority.

They think that Pakistan can miraculously be transformed into a 'European-like' country overnight with the 'right governance'. They've been told by politicians and media that Pakistan is the most blessed country in the world, that Pakistan has zillion dollars of gold, oil, silver, coal and ect... under our ground and the government is too corrupt to extract it. They've been told lies like that and misguided en masse like destructive zombies by politicians taking advantage of their 'patriotism' (I don't deny they don't love their country).

They think burning tires on the street, ravaging city by city in their destructive marches, blockading the capital city causing billions of dollars in loss, intimidating and forcing local businesses to close down that are on the way in their protests, vandalizing public property with poster spams and political graffiti, and so much more that I cannot even describe; is helping Pakistan.

They arrogantly ignore everything the Government has done and is done, they wait for the Government to make a mistake and then pounce on it - condemning it on the outside while celebrating it in the inside.

Silent majority has been swept aside and kept in fear.

Again a good speech but far from realtiy ... reality check

1. PSM is closed since 3 years ... salary is being paid from my and your tax money but nothing is being done to run the mill so that they can pay salary on its own ... will you call this incompetency fault of Pakistanis .. ???
  2. Rickodick mines ,, they have trillions of dollar worth ??? what's the plan for that ?? no plan ? why ,,, because it will take decades to see the real benefit and who cares as it will help common pakistani people but will not elp to win elections ...
  3. What is done on education ? merit ? corruption ? independence of NAB ? independence of FBR ?
I feel sorry for persons like you when everyone can see writing on the wall but you still try to blur it ...

Back
Top Bottom