What's new

PM Nawaz most popular leader in Pakistan: IRI survey

This survey must have only been done in Punjab.
Nawaz does not have great support in punjab except GT road towns which also getting thin .There was need of another political party which PTI full fill it reason is ppl dont like to vote PPP due to zardari factor and propaganda againest PPP.
N ruled 35 yrs only due showing power circles that if they lost PPP will come power and those power circles always take PPP security risk .Now those power circles dont need Nawaz beacuse PPP replaced by PTI and punjab will decide who will next PM power circles have no issue with IK or PTI .Thats why i feel this coming election in punjab will free and fair plus neutral for sure .Bajwa and SC already took first step Mardam Shumari then will new voters list with fake voters will be taken out Delimitation plus 62/63 this time it would be clean parliment this time .i feel early elections may be spring 2018 under neutral care taker not mukmka caretaker thise days gone these both crooks AZ &NS not strong anymore with little public support .

Yeah okay after the u.s. elections, I've stopped believing in all these two bit little surveys that said that hillary was gonna win by a landslide but here we are! :hitwall:

once ganja shareef bites the dust by way getting disqualified and thrown behind bars for good, this InshAllah should forever bury the ill conceived and devious misconception that punjabi leaders are always let off the hook.

A guilty verdict will not only bring justice to the nation, it will also solidify the unity of the nation InshAllah. :pakistan:

Somebody needs to take care of these lunatic disinformation centres in Paksitan. Every single time Nawaz Shareef is in danger, some survey shows up showing he is "the most popular leader" $hit. Who do they think they are cheating. Real popularity of Nawaz would be below 30% but they want to show him better than Imran Khan. Shame on them, shame on their act and shame on their haraam income.

His days are numbered. Nawaz should already book a flight to Qatar for himself and his family, in case he waits too long he may get on long flight to meet his Maker.

Popular yes he is when it comes to corruption and money laundering. Heck he is now even more popular than Zardari ever was in this department.

This survey must have only been done in Punjab.

Even if they do it in Punjab, they will not get 63% support. I don't think Punjabis are like brainless Karachi people who vote for their own murderer every time.. Punjabis have some sense (and I am a Urdu Speaking Karachiite).

I saw a program last week in which the program host interviewed many people in NS's own constituency. Most of the people were not speaking in favor of NS.

Even if they do it in Punjab, they will not get 63% support. I don't think Punjabis are like brainless Karachi people who vote for their own murderer every time.. Punjabis have some sense (and I am a Urdu Speaking Karachiite).

I saw a program last week in which the program host interviewed many people in NS's own constituency. Most of the people were not speaking in favor of NS.

As a Punjabi, he is still very popular.

Especially among urban centres like Lahore, and among major towns and villages.

Though PMLN is terrible, people feel the other parties are just as bad if not worse.

Maybe the farmers have turned against him, but he is still by far the most popular.

As a Punjabi, he is still very popular.

Especially among urban centres like Lahore, and among major towns and villages.

Though PMLN is terrible, people feel the other parties are just as bad if not worse.

Maybe the farmers have turned against him, but he is still by far the most popular.

My point is that he is losing his popularity very fast.. actually @ "Punjab Speed".

My point is that he is losing his popularity very fast.. actually @ "Punjab Speed".

Maybe, though if I was an opposition party i'd forget about Punjab and campaign in the other provinces.

The census results will probably mean that those places get a lot more seats in the assembly

Maybe, though if I was an opposition party i'd forget about Punjab and campaign in the other provinces.

The census results will probably mean that those places get a lot more seats in the assembly

Forget about Sindh.. Public in Sindh is a hopeless case.

Balochistan, immaterial... This only leaves Punjab..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom