What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see some people clutching at straws because they can't think of anything intelligent to say?

We are going to see many more like these.. Just wait.. :lol:

it should also be considered that a TEMPLE is far more sacred for a HINDU than a masjid is to the MUSLIMS !

What a quote sir!! :tup: I wonder how you came to that conclusion?

Of course he was. Just like Gauleiter Heydrich had his priorities clear and from the German point of view, was the best man in Czechoslovakia in 1941.

This kind of two-dimensional political analysis is sadly illustrative of the lack of depth of the analyst.

A sncere request: please stay with the world of Neo and the agents, and away from the vulgar messy real world where things are so much more complex and involved. You will be happy, and many reading you today will be happier.

Please dont give me irrelevant History lessons and am not here to judge your irrelevant knowledge.

JagMohan was the only man who could have saved the pandits any other congress ***** would have succumbed and lost us the valley.

Seiko,go read up about the fundamental difference between a temple and a Masjid.

Temple is a Kovil,Masjid is a pallivasal.

Seiko,go read up about the fundamental difference between a temple and a Masjid.

And what about muslims Bronxbull? For them also is Temple more sacred than a Masjid? Do not support his stupid comments just because you have to..Hindus fundamental principle is that god is everywhere.. So how can someone say Masjid is less sacred than a Temple?

Terrorist Terrorist Narinder Modi Terrorist

Muslims killer Modi
Muslims killer Modi
Muslims killer Modi
Muslims killer Modi

And what about muslims Bronxbull? For them also is Temple more sacred than a Masjid? Do not support his stupid comments just because you have to..Hindus fundamental principle is that god is everywhere.. So how can someone say Masjid is less sacred than a Temple?

Boss,a masjid is a place where people read the quran and do namaaz.

Muslims dont believe god is there is that temple,they frequently demolish masjids in KSA,even the one where the prophet read the quran because the point is such man made material things do not represent god.

A temple is not like that.

But i agree too that many roadside temples are not like that and should be done away with.

I did not make these rules,this how the religions are defined.

Please dont give me irrelevant History lessons and am not here to judge your irrelevant knowledge.

JagMohan was the only man who could have saved the pandits any other congress ***** would have succumbed and lost us the valley.

You could have been more economical with your words. You don't need to say irrelevant History. It's pretty clear from your raves and rants that you know nothing about the past, nothing about why things happened the way they did, beyond what you might get from tabloid newspapers.

For instance, Jagmohan didn't save the Pundits. He just panicked them into leaving, and laughed his head off.

Because a Hindu is far more holy-minded than a Muslim. Easy, that one.

Save your verbosity Mr.Shearer,

we have heard Senile Idealistic rants like these all the time.

The people who made it made it against all odds,nobody gave us a penny and not do we have ambitions of growing a sarkari belly.

People ll teach their reps the right lesson?

I mean you want me to take that statement seriously,you go to any extent to justify your pseudo **** and bull.

I have seen Institutions much bigger,more important than you have.

Indians go and study what,do you the quality of education even in the top most institutes?

Indians grow and prosper if at all,despite the government,despite the policies and despite the lack of any help from the powers that be.

And regarding my background whether it is privileged or not,you again got no clue.

we are from a farming background and we broke our back in the hot sun to make our fortunes,not on cushion *** couches like you and thats why we dont have diseases like Verbosity.

We are not cigarette smoking wine drinking weak *** bhadralok like you,who cant protect their brethren from getting slaughtered and still act like the sun is shining so brightly,what the hell is wrong with this world so?

and regarding not doing anything to help the country? You certainly are a senile old man,cuz you know jack about the real world and how citizen participation works or you pretend that it doesn't.

Regarding Gore,every single religious riot in India is a result of manipulation and ***** footing by the Congress party as they are not sure till the last minute whether a riot allowed to happen/stop ll benefit them.

if at all anyone sat on his *** in elite circles,it is you sir and not people facing the sun like us.

So similar gore ll continue to happen regardless of the existence of people like you or not.

And which son of the soil got to go abroad, study (presumably the newspapers, which he may not have got at home in India), worked and stayed in conditions alien to him and to the venom he spews, on a Pakistani forum yet!

What a sad, frustrated loser!

Boss,a masjid is a place where people read the quran and do namaaz.

Muslims dont believe god is there is that temple,they frequently demolish masjids in KSA,even the one where the prophet read the quran because the point is such man made material things do not represent god.

A temple is not like that.

But i agree too that many roadside temples are not like that and should be done away with.

I did not make these rules,this how the religions are defined.

Since some meatheads don't know history, they don't know that there were no temples in ancient India.

Presumably Hindus before then were not Hindus. Or perhaps we have all become more pious since then. Take your pick.

Of course he was. Just like Gauleiter Heydrich had his priorities clear and from the German point of view, was the best man in Czechoslovakia in 1941.

This kind of two-dimensional political analysis is sadly illustrative of the lack of depth of the analyst.

A sncere request: please stay with the world of Neo and the agents, and away from the vulgar messy real world where things are so much more complex and involved. You will be happy, and many reading you today will be happier.

Heh, so you are ruling out any malafide intent when it comes to CBI hounding MODI like anything ?

There is no plot to kill Modi. These threats are intentionally exaggerated to increase the popularity & brand image of Modi. After these false threats, innocent Muslims are killed in fake encounters . These fake encounters are used to create a false impression in the minds of people that Modi is a great leader, which he is not.

How low can Indians go, letting someone from the Neech Teli caste rule over them? @KRAIT, how can Indians let someone from the Teli caste rule? It's unthinkable!

There is no plot to kill Modi. These threats are intentionally exaggerated to increase the popularity & brand image of Modi. After these false threats, innocent Muslims are killed in fake encounters . These fake encounters are used to create a false impression in the minds of people that Modi is a great leader, which he is not.

Agreed. No one from the Teli caste can ever be a leader.

Whatever the case may be, India is asking for trouble if it lets someone from a Neech caste like Teli rule
@hinduguy, don't get why you're letting someone from this caste rule @Ayush, can you enlighten me?

Last edited by a moderator:
How low can Indians go, letting someone from the Neech Teli caste rule over them? @KRAIT, how can Indians let someone from the Teli caste rule? It's unthinkable!

Agreed. No one from the Teli caste can ever be a leader.

Whatever the case may be, India is asking for trouble if it lets someone from a Neech caste like Teli rule
@hinduguy, don't get why you're letting someone from this caste rule @Ayush, can you enlighten me?
why do u say that??many people support modi..this includes many of the brahmin hindu radicals

Last edited by a moderator:
why do u say that??many people support modi..this includes many of the brahmin hindu radicals

Brahmins are made to be the priests. The Kshatriyas are for ruling, the Telis are there, like the Shudras and Vaishyas to work. They are not allowed to rule, it is unthinkable. Insult to Bharat Mata!

Brahmins are made to be the priests. The Kshatriyas are for ruling, the Telis are there, like the Shudras and Vaishyas to work. They are not allowed to rule, it is unthinkable. Insult to Bharat Mata!

stop trolling..ask something sensible please..

Well, you allowed a lowly muhajir to rule you for a decade.. ;) we are just trying to catch up ....

stop trolling..ask something sensible please..

You are insulting Maa Bharat. We will not stand for this. BJP needs to respect our sentiments!

Well, you allowed a lowly muhajir to rule you for a decade.. ;) we are just trying to catch up ....

That Muhajir was ruling over a part of Akhand Bharat. Ram Ji won't be happy that someone let Telis rule. Telis have the spirit of Rawan in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom