What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it happens, independent of his role in the riots, I think that he is a bluffer and a charlatan. These are not major vices, others - Mamata Bannerjee most prominently - are guilty of this, but it has an influence on my thinking, as the only counter-vailing virtue to balance his bigotry suddenly looks very shadowy.

So long as you understand that these are two different kettles of fish.

Incidentally, I think I am entitled to be critical of those who wish to support him, not due to the riots and to his role but because of his (alleged_ record and his image, because it is preposterous to overlook such a huge defect and admire a man for the comparatively minor perfection. When you think of Nero the fiddler and Nero the tyrant, does your admiration of Nero's cultural ability and refinement overcome your revulsion at his vicious behaviour? Why do you think Modi deserves differential judgement?

I hope you can see that it is mostly about opinions and not really facts.

Let's wait and see.

May be you are right and he will be a disaster for India.

May be you are wrong and he will change India forever for the better (like Vajpayee did).

Let's wait and see.

maybe ...according to seckular logic:chilli:

The situation is such that you may be but WE ARE declared fanatic radical terrorists internet hindutvas:woot:

I guess you have missed some posts of the guys who are abusing others because of religion they follow.. The conspiracy theories they make will give a though challenge to Pakistanis :omghaha:

Its really amazing and frustrating at the same time when some people hold an individual guilty for something which he hasn't been proven guilty for (yet) by any court of law in the country. :rolleyes:

As old people say, when some people try to be over intelligent they end up being among the dumbest.

Its really amazing and frustrating at the same time when some people hold an individual guilty for something which he hasn't been proven guilty for (yet) by any court of law in the country. :rolleyes:

Who? Ishrat Jahan? :azn:

As old people say, when some people try to be over intelligent they end up being among the dumbest.

Tongue firmly in cheek..........:P

The video was not accusation but gloating of one guy who did terrible crimes under the instructions of NaMo.

So Modi can start a riot just because congress has done it?? :what:

What an utter nonsense? Which riots did Modi started? I didn't expected such biased and unfair accusation from you at least seiko.

What an utter nonsense? Which riots did Modi started? I didn't expected such biased and unfair accusation from you at least seiko.
@jbond197, please read the comment I replied to.. He was saying " if the crime Modi committed was actually true, it is still much less than the Butchery and Holocausts perpetrated by the Congress.".. You think just because congress had done something wrong, BJP can also do that?.. You want a leader in the center doing all the wrong things and justify himself by saying that I did less that what congress did?? I was replying to the illogical arguments of the member there..

Last edited by a moderator:
One of these days, sitting on a fence, straddling two stools, riding two horses at the same time, you will do yourself an injury.

I have been called a Hindu bigot, an agent of the church, a Congressi & member of the Sangh :). Not bad me thinks.

P.S. That was simply too good to let pass. The irony........:lol:

Check with IB chief Asif Ibrahim, he has enough proof to prove the claim. Terrorist she was and met her fate before she could meet her victims. Not bad in my opinion.

I happen to agree with your point. Was just pointing to the irony of using a sentence which said " not proved in a court of law"........

I

I happen to agree with your point. Was just pointing to the irony of using a sentence which said " not proved in a court of law"........

Batla House Encounter in New Delhi, many encounter in UP, Bihar, Maharashtra based upon the info of same IB.

Irony of same sentence should be applied there too.

Batla House Encounter in New Delhi, many encounter in UP, Bihar, Maharashtra based upon the info of same IB.

Irony of same sentence should be applied there too.

Nah man, just having fun with a statement that you made. I agree with your general point but in a thread where there has been much discussion about the extra judicial killing of Ishrat Jehan & accomplices, your comment about sanctity of the court of law was funny. Hence the ribbing. :P

@jbond197, please read the comment I replied to.. He was saying " if the crime Modi committed was actually true, it is still much less than the Butchery and Holocausts perpetrated by the Congress.".. You think just because congress had done something wrong, BJP can also do that?.. You want a leader in the center doing all the wrong things and justify himself by saying that I did less that what congress did?? I was replying to the illogical arguments of the member there..

I don't agree with that view point either but look at the comments of people hateful of Modi. They have already made him accused, murderer, rioter.. What ever happened in 2002 was an administrative failure for sure but politicians, with their closet filled with dead bodies all over the country, are jumping up and down to hang him even before proved guilty. Modi had nevertheless improved on the administrative mistakes in his subsequent tenures where he did lots of things which no CM in India could even come near.

Mind it, no riots have happened in Gujarat in his subsequent rule. This lays to rest, the accusations on him of giving free hand to Hindu fanatic parties like BD, if he ever comes to power. On the other hand, he never interfered or tried to save Babu bajrangi of BD unlike the tricks Congress played to save Tytler and Sajjan kumar and in case of PJ Kurien. The development he is doing in Gujarat is for all and not restricted to some. So there goes the accusations on him of working against minorities to trashcan.

People are just mudslinging Modi of their own personal vendetta and knowing well how badly they have failed to prove anything against him in the court of law.

Also,the Godhara train burning turned out to be a handiwork of a Congressman not BJP wala and the same guy played a big role in the riots that followed. Proves what a big time losers they are. They probably did it to try to divide the votes in Gujarat and woe muslim votes after they lost badly against Modi in the elections just before the riots.

In my opinion, one of the biggest anti national and nonsecular party in India is Congress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom