What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Muhajir was ruling over a part of Akhand Bharat. Ram Ji won't be happy that someone let Telis rule. Telis have the spirit of Rawan in them.

Well, that lowly Muhajir went into your holy Lal Masjid, slaughtering devout muslims.. Wonder what your prophet Muhammad ji thinks of that.. Specially since a lot of your brethren here hero worship that Muhajir (and I thought worshiping anyone was haram in Islam)

Well, that lowly Muhajir went into your holy Lal Masjid, slaughtering devout muslims.. Wonder what your prophet Muhammad ji thinks of that.. Specially since a lot of your brethren here hero worship that Muhajir (and I thought worshiping anyone was haram in Islam)

I don't care about that. But you are insulting Mata Bharat, ye pavitar zameen, by getting a Teli caste person rulership. Buhat bara Paap hai ye

I don't care about that. But you are insulting Mata Bharat, ye pavitar zameen, by getting a Teli caste person rulership. Buhat bara Paap hai ye

koi na.. allah mian he adesh diya hai.. narendra bhai.. ko :chilli:

dont know what muslims want..because they are not really sure.. will do what allah mian wants.. :chilli:

May Allah's curse be on Modi.

Ram's will be if he rules. Maha Bharat will break if a Teli caste rules

May Allah's curse be on Modi.

Ram's will be if he rules. Maha Bharat will break if a Teli caste rules

allah cant curse modi, coz its his will that modi is alive and ruling... and might as well be pm.. :cheers:

Koi nahin.. Tum haraam kare chalo, hum paap karte rahenge.. :D

Heh, so you are ruling out any malafide intent when it comes to CBI hounding MODI like anything ?

No.

Jagmohan and the Kashmir situation have nothing to do with Modi and the CBI. This would be evident to anyone whose brain is not completely addled. You might like to try getting these read out to you for your easier comprehension in future.

Whatever the case may be, India is asking for trouble if it lets someone from a Neech caste like Teli rule
@hinduguy, don't get why you're letting someone from this caste rule @Ayush, can you enlighten me?

Its none of your business whom we select as PM or President.. You worry about your own country.. We will select whoever we found fit to lead this nation irrespective of the caste or religion he is from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its none of your business whom we select as PM or President.. You worry about your own country.. We will select whoever we found fit to lead this nation irrespective of the caste or religion he is from.

Bharat Mata ki izzat par hath dal rhe ho. Neech teli logo ko to Gita sune ka haq mushkil se hai, aesa paap kese kr skte ho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom