What's new

Please pray for my Popho jee good health

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Edit:
Please pray for my popho jee. She died about an hour ago. May Allah give her a place in Jannat-ul-Firdous and May she rest in eternal peace

Allah unhain Jannat ul Firdous main aa'la maqaam ata farmaye aur qabar aur mehshar ke azaab se mahfooz rakhay... Aameen Summa Aameen

-----------------------

Please pray for my Popho Jee she is unconscious and likely to be suffering from paralysis and brain haemorrhage. She may have had a stroke before felling unconscious we are not sure about it yet. The doctors in Gujrat and CMH Kharian has given us little hope and we all are in the state of shock.

My cousin was crying in front of my for 3 hours going back to Pakistan in the earliest flight possible and the whole family is worried about her.

Last edited:
inshallah she will cure without any effects and be healthy soon, i wish her health and complete recovery

as im abroad with my entire family in back home, i do understand ur pain, and esp your cousin's pain

May Allah swt grant her Health and Happiness. Remain steadfast and keep Praying......

Please pray for my Popho Jee she is unconscious and likely to be suffering from paralysis and brain haemorrhage. She may have had a stroke before felling unconscious we are not sure about it yet. The doctors in Gujrat and CMH Kharian has given us little hope and we all are in the state of shock.

My cousin was crying in front of my for 3 hours going back to Pakistan in the earliest flight possible and the whole family is worried about her.
She'll be in my prayers.

She'll be in my prayers! My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

اسال اللہ العظیم رب العرش العظیم ان یشفیھا

If you need any help In CMH Kharian u can call me . I will try my best to help u send me your number in PM

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom