What's new

Please pray for my mom

Plese pray for my mom she is no more with me. May Allah grant her janat. I might have nothing to life for.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah grant her a place of the highest order.

Brother, I know there's nothing that I or anyone else can say to lessen your pain. No one can imagine what you are going through. But you and your family are in our prayers. May Allah give you all strength and sabr. If there's anything that I could do for you, please let me know.

@Asimzranger

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

May ALLAH grant her a place in Jannah and give you and your family courage & sabr to go through this tough time - stay strong man (hosla na haro) !!!

I might have nothing to life for.

I had similar feelings when my Ammi passed away (I was only 10), but nevertheless I had similar feelings, which is natural. However, we cant leave this world with our love ones. If we could than none of us would be here.

Last edited:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah grant her a place of the highest order.

Brother, I know there's nothing that I or anyone else can say to lessen your pain. No one can imagine what you are going through. But you and your family are in our prayers. May Allah give you all strength and sabr. If there's anything that I could do for you, please let me know.

Forum should come together and form a support group in this regard.

My Dear friend,

I pray that Allah grants your mother eternal peace in Jannah. I also pray for strength for you and family to get through this.

0*OWgLmMVki6QjcXTt.jpg

قَالُوا۟ إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Sorry for your loss brother. May Allah grant your the strength to bear this loss

Back
Top Bottom