What's new

Please pray for my mom

Plese pray for my mom she is no more with me. May Allah grant her janat. I might have nothing to life for.

May your Mom rest in peace and continue to guide your way in life. Losing a Mother is never easy, may you find solace in the lovely memories you shared with your mom. The memory of your Mother will give you comfort, and her legacy live through you.

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun

May Allah open doors if highest Jannah for your mom, and gave you and your family strength and sabr.

Its one of the greatest loss in the world for anyone who love their mother ,but only Allah give Sabr ( Patience ) and he will make things easier for y'all Inshallah, We all belong to Allah and to him we all shall return ..I pray that your mom is in a better place and her last journey is easy and she meet y'all in Janat .

dear brother, she will get jannat... being a mother itself is like an angel. But believe me, she will be always with you. she will always protect you even when she is not with you... never forget her.... god give you so much of strength i pray.

Innalilahey wainnailehey rajeoon.

Im very sorry for your loss brother, May Allah Pak bless her and give you and your loved ones sabr and strength ameen.

ALLAH SWT marhooma ki maghfirat farmaye aur darjaat bulund farmaye.

إِنَّالِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Brother I share your pain. Life won't be same again but it is as it is, this is the reality of this finite world. May Allah grant her Highest Place in Jannah & may you be able to bear this loss.
Ameen.

Plese pray for my mom she is no more with me. May Allah grant her janat. I might have nothing to life for.
My friend, this is heart-wrenching news. I am extremely sorry.

May Allah reward your mother with the highest ranks of Jannat-Ul-Firdous. Ameen!
And may Allah give you and your family patience to bear this loss. Sum Ameen!

When my time comes to leave
I really do truly believe
The goodbyes may be hard, but then
We Only Part To Meet Again

I will leave my overcoat behind
No use to me anymore because I’ll find
Expansion, Freedom, Unlimited Love
When my Spirit is released to the above

It might be easier for you to think of me
As gone on a journey across the sea
To a far away land as in times gone by
Before inventions enabled us to fly

Although we won’t be able to phone
You can still reach me when you’re alone
In Love and Peace, Uplifted in your heart
It will be as though we were never apart

Have an Uplifted Open mind and I’ll be there
The Energy of Love means we can share
Think of what to say to me, and you will find
I can talk to you through thoughts in your mind

Remember me by the Love we share
And know for you I always deeply care
Our Love goes on through all Eternity
So together forever we will always be

Inna lilahe wa inna ilahe rajioun

ALLAH paak aun ke darajaat ko buland karay aur ap ko sabre jameel ata farmaie Ameen.

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun

May Allah giver her a high place in Jannat, and sabr to those she left behind.

Don't loose hope, in this difficult time, we are all here for you. Please do feel free to reach out to us. She was also our Mother, we share your pain and grief.

Loosing a parent is an irreversible loss, but this is life, one day we will go too. InShaAllah be a person that she will be proud of when you meet her in the next world.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom