What's new

Please give PMLN and its supporters a big hand.

Good work guys, blame the opposition and keep killing, outstanding work!
Blood of the fellow citizens tastes good doesn't it... Toast to you democrats :cheers:

Tahir ul Qadri definitely not leading from the front. lol. Imran Khan spurring on his supporters telling them manzil kareeb hai. What a goddamn zoo. @Chak Bamu , need your optimism right about now.

Edit: What a tragedy.Not enough PAT activists injured, none really dead yet. TuQ must be cursing himself from within that Cruiser at having failed miserably. Yeh khoon ka inqilaab hai, khoon kay baghair nai aa sakta. Kahan hai hukoomat ka zulm, jabar aur barbriyat?

@Aeronaut your comments please on why he's not taking the rubber bullets on his chest but rather the bumper of his car somewhere in a crowd of women and children. Also, wouldn't you call this hypocrisy?

Last edited:
Good work guys, blame the opposition and keep killing, outstanding work!

@SBD-3 @cb4 @Aether @Devil Soul @Syed.Ali.Haider

Blood of the fellow citizens tastes good doesn't it... Toast to you democrats :cheers:
Probably you haven't been watching what I have been posting. The storming PM house, Presidency and now the parliament was never PML-N's Idea. I am thankful that no lives were lost despite situation getting critical. But corpses is what PTI and PAT desprately need. May Allah keep all security personnel and protesters safe.

Guys - get online - on international forums, twitter, facebook and other sites. Let's get some us some international attention.

The protesters are putting their lives on their line for the country. Let's take some time to bring them some attention.

Stance of PAT

• PM resign
  • Surrender
  • We will hang you
Stance of PTI

• PM resign
  • re-election
  • Period
height of bigotry.

The consequences are

• Marched towards Islamabad
  • Marched towards Red Zone despite written guarantees that no such thing will occur
  • Surrounded the Supreme Court, Parliament and Prime Minister house
  • Marching towards the Prime Minister, trying to enter the premises
  • Injured police officials after entering premises of government buildings
  • Perhaps their next objective is to enter PM house, occupy the bed, table and chairs of PM
No such protests are allowed anywhere in the world. Imran Khan gave example of 10 downing street, he probably is naive or ill-advised. In order to hold protest at 10 downing street, they need to seek permission from the met police, get written approval from the met police, often the local borough and needs to protest outside the gates (that are on the road and downing street is closed at that time). Nobody is still allowed to march towards the house of the prime minister, if there is a slight change of plan, the individual/group/organiser is arrested immediately.

If there is a route which leads from one borough to another, then the permission from several boroughs might be required and the protestors can't inch forward or backwards a part from the route assigned to them by the police. It is police which decides the route and not the organisers who gives them basic sketch of the route. Anything that goes up or down is immediately arrested.

Same is true in this case, if they are heading towards parliament, they must be arrested at all cost, if the government does not arrest Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri and if they do enter the parliament or PM house or any state institutions, The government is too weak to enforce the writ of the government, they are simply too incapable in that case

Like I said, most disappointed people in Pakistan today would be 1-Abpara walas 2-TuQ/IK 3-Mubashir Luqman and Moeez Pirzadaa 4) PDF management.

Don't be against it, just enjoy the show.. :pop:

Don't be against it, just enjoy the show..there's nothing tastier than the blood of owm fellow citizens :pop:

i've already said whats going on rite now is WAR OF EGO's and i see who is enjoying all this :) Dil per mut lena... choti see taunt hai

Like I said, most disappointed people in Pakistan today would be 1-Abpara walas 2-TuQ/IK 3-Mubashir Luqman and Moeez Pirzadaa 4) PDF management.
Technically myself was Super MOD of this forum, Jungibaaz is current moderator and few others all are ex-PTI

Chak Bamu too had a soft corner for PTI I believe.. Now he is neutral too. So not biased, check the poll of this thread, mostly experienced members of PDF now divided

Do you support Azadi March?

Keep it going guys, Kill those bloody 1 year old kids who with their mothers , kill those old men and women's ...cause they have Ak-47 in their Dupatay and salwaar ....
Rule of DemoCrazy is here Guy , keep enjoy ...

Lanat hai :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom