Do you support Azadi March?

• Total voters

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I personally don't just because of the simple unanswered questions

1) Constitutionally there is no way for the government to topple unless desired by the Federal Government itself so we are talking about extra-judicial activities most likely the Army imposing the egypt-like martial law once again and enforcing everyone to start packing their bags. In this case I believe the Supreme Court is likely to take a stand and the whole country will be brought to anarchy

2) If the government is toppled who is going to become the caretaker? General Raheel?

3) If we do find an alternative solution after the government is toppled and another 2013-like caretaker set up is formed then what is going to be the criteria for that? Who is going to authorise such a set up and what are the chances that such set up will remain corruption free?

4) There has not been any changes to the Election Commission so if the fresh elections are called, isn't it going to be the repeat telecast of what happened in 2013.

5) What happens to the Operation Zarb e Azb if the government is toppled under current scenario. The army itself may find itself in critical situation if the country is brought to anarchy and stay orders or authorised system is not in place to manage the financial affairs and fulfil needs of the Army

6) What happens to our credibility in the world? The foreign policy, bilateral agreements since the last year etc

7) Both World Bank and IMF appreciated the efforts made by the government and approved loans for Dasu and several other energy related projects. They were not willing to negotiate with the last government, what happens if the government is toppled? Are they going to back off from their offers?

8) The government claims to have kick-started both short term (about 5000mw of electricity due to be added in the national grid within the next 3-4 years) and long term (about 30,000mw of electricity I see on records) in order to overcome the energy crisis. What happens if the government is toppled? Will the current government not claim in public that they were heading towards right direction with proof in hand and that they were not allowed to work for the welfare of people.

9) The government had initiated a moto of "4 E's" that is (Education, Economy, Energy and Extremism) and it is the first time that the government had taken a step for complete annihilation of extremism in the country regardless of the affiliation of groups the terrorists belonged to. The government will have a valid reason to claim that they were dealing with the 4 ultimate menace of the country and they were about to break the shackle of poverty and so on.

There are many more valid questions in mind but I don't want to increase the length of this post. I know some of my PTI friends may not take this post lightly and may use inappropriate language but I despite being the PTI voter strongly condemns the nonsensical Azadi March and disagree with all the outcomes that are apparently coming to light.

You can guide me for better solution of what happens after the Azadi march and I might be convinced. PTI resigning from the national assembly is a good political tactic and PTI may gain a lot by resigning and becoming "masoom" before the public claiming we didn't want to be part of the "dhandli zada parliament" and that we are striving for genuine democracy. It is a similar card to what PPP back those days used to do when they weren't able to perform well and played innocence card to seek votes. PTI on the other hand has not tasted the joy of Federal Government so they remain clean and genuine.

I personally don't just because of the simple unanswered questions

1) Constitutionally there is no way for the government to topple unless desired by the Federal Government itself so we are talking about extra-judicial activities most likely the Army imposing the egypt-like martial law once again and enforcing everyone to start packing their bags. In this case I believe the Supreme Court is likely to take a stand and the whole country will be brought to anarchy

2) If the government is toppled who is going to become the caretaker? General Raheel?

3) If we do find an alternative solution after the government is toppled and another 2013-like caretaker set up is formed then what is going to be the criteria for that? Who is going to authorise such a set up and what are the chances that such set up will remain corruption free?

4) There has not been any changes to the Election Commission so if the fresh elections are called, isn't it going to be the repeat telecast of what happened in 2013.

5) What happens to the Operation Zarb e Azb if the government is toppled under current scenario. The army itself may find itself in critical situation if the country is brought to anarchy and stay orders or authorised system is not in place to manage the financial affairs and fulfil needs of the Army

6) What happens to our credibility in the world? The foreign policy, bilateral agreements since the last year etc

7) Both World Bank and IMF appreciated the efforts made by the government and approved loans for Dasu and several other energy related projects. They were not willing to negotiate with the last government, what happens if the government is toppled? Are they going to back off from their offers?

8) The government claims to have kick-started both short term (about 5000mw of electricity due to be added in the national grid within the next 3-4 years) and long term (about 30,000mw of electricity I see on records) in order to overcome the energy crisis. What happens if the government is toppled? Will the current government not claim in public that they were heading towards right direction with proof in hand and that they were not allowed to work for the welfare of people.

9) The government had initiated a moto of "4 E's" that is (Education, Economy, Energy and Extremism) and it is the first time that the government had taken a step for complete annihilation of extremism in the country regardless of the affiliation of groups the terrorists belonged to. The government will have a valid reason to claim that they were dealing with the 4 ultimate menace of the country and they were about to break the shackle of poverty and so on.

There are many more valid questions in mind but I don't want to increase the length of this post. I know some of my PTI friends may not take this post lightly and may use inappropriate language but I despite being the PTI voter strongly condemns the nonsensical Azadi March and disagree with all the outcomes that are apparently coming to light.

You can guide me for better solution of what happens after the Azadi march and I might be convinced. PTI resigning from the national assembly is a good political tactic and PTI may gain a lot by resigning and becoming "masoom" before the public claiming we didn't want to be part of the "dhandli zada parliament" and that we are striving for genuine democracy. It is a similar card to what PPP back those days used to do when they weren't able to perform well and played innocence card to seek votes. PTI on the other hand has not tasted the joy of Federal Government so they remain clean and genuine.
Mr I have one question for you what it gets proved most elections were fraud than and I assure this mafia family other than building roads is going to do nothing and we failed too achieve almost all targets set in previous year

Constitutionally there is no way for the government to topple unless desired by the Federal Government itself so we are talking about extra-judicial activities
This is a very big flaw in our constitution! How the hell can we be Democratic when our voices matter not?! :unsure: This is 1 damn law I never understood how it seeped in? I mean seriously its more of a monarchy!!!

If the government is toppled who is going to become the caretaker? General Raheel?
Unfortunately like EU countries like Belgium and Germany who also went through that we dont have a proper system...But this needs to be addressed---

So just coz we cant start from scratch we shouldnt try?

This is a very big flaw in our constitution! How the hell can we be Democratic when our voices matter not?! :unsure: This is 1 damn law I never understood how it seeped in? I mean seriously its more of a monarchy!!!

Unfortunately like EU countries like Belgium and Germany who also went through that we dont have a proper system...But this needs to be addressed---
Well certain articles were added in the last government to increase the powers of both Federal and Provincial Government so the history not repeat itself and the government is always allowed to function. We had dirty game of pulling each others leg back in 90s and this was the learned lesson from past.

Well you have poor government in many countries but they are allowed to run till the tenure is finished so it is not an alien's law that we are talking about. Once the democratic set up is powerful enough and the especially the transparency in the elections is acknowledge by all parties, it is not a bad law in that scenario.

We basically need fresh of everything :unsure: from EC coz that piece of shit cant evolve we need new Juridical system which is not biased or doesnt have problems with its eyes like ex CJ or isnt a sold out! We need the courts separate so they can actually punish the bad instead of eating from the bad's hands!

What happens to the Operation Zarb e Azb if the government is toppled under current scenario. The army itself may find itself in critical situation if the country is brought to anarchy and stay orders or authorised system is not in place to manage the financial affairs and fulfil needs of the Army
Well, cant we just keep the govt but strip it off its power- Like in Belgium which hasnt been able to form govt? Just until new elections have taken place?

Do we even have a foreign policy? Isnt it called *** licking?

Well, they cant literally take back offers....though if we get our money back from India and those swiss bank crap works out we dont need that big loans....and of course if we dont have corruption (wow I live in heaven) then we def earn enough to live without loans! Its like everytime we manage to pay back more than half the govt gets a seizure and throws a new pile at us!

No I don't support it mostly because it will bring no change for average and poor Pakistanis. This is just one deranged cleric and a playboy turned politicians trying to topple a corrupt and soulless clown.
I remember back in 2007 when the anarchy like situation was created. The foreign debts increased from around 38 billion dollars to about 45 billion dollars, the growth rate fell from over 5% to around 2% for the next few years. It takes time to stand up and walk before you run. The foreign investment was swept away and what no. We even had floods to destroy whatever was left - lol

No. Because this is how Egypt went to shit, as did Libya and Syria. They too, mutatis mutandis, had Azadi Marches and look at all the glorious progress they've made since.

Any talk seeking the ouster of the incumbent democratically elected government, other than through the prescribed administrative procedures, is dangerous, khwarji talk. The ISIS and the Taliban too are seeking the removal of their respective governments. What does that make PTI and PAT?

Anti-state for one. Terrorists anybody?

There's so much more to contribute on this topic and I'll make sure I re-visit it later. Pressed for time at the moment.

Last edited:
No I don't support it mostly because it will bring no change for average and poor Pakistanis. This is just one deranged cleric and a playboy turned politicians trying to topple a corrupt and soulless clown.
Well not everyone has to have a gunda background to be a politician (Zardari, Altaf and now NS)

No. Because this is how Egypt went to shit, as did Libya and Syria. Any talk seeking the ousting of the incumbent democratic government is dangerous takfiri talk. The ISIS and the Taliban too are seeking the removal of their respective governments. What does that make PTI and PAT?
The case of Egypt and Libya was different they had puppet govts which just happened to have opposed USA ....I was studying with a few Libyan people they were not sure where the hell their leader came from all they knew was he was teaching in USA and suddenly he came to be head of Libya....
In the same view what does it make NS turning us into slaves with loans over loans yet not an ounce of development except roads / bridges for cement from his cement factories?

Well certain articles were added in the last government to increase the powers of both Federal and Provincial Government so the history not repeat itself and the government is always allowed to function. We had dirty game of pulling each others leg back in 90s and this was the learned lesson from past.
I dont agree that the people should have no power to over throw rascals!

They should that is the only way bastards will fear the loss of their seat if they dont serve those who voted them!

Well you have poor government in many countries but they are allowed to run till the tenure is finished so it is not an alien's law that we are talking about. Once the democratic set up is powerful enough and the especially the transparency in the elections is acknowledge by all parties, it is not a bad law in that scenario.
Yes but the people have power that makes a lot of difference! And the people there actually vote plus their education % is higher...

Well not everyone has to have a gunda background to be a politician (Zardari, Altaf and now NS)

Altaf Hussain has no chance of leading Pakistan lol and he never even stood in elections when he was in Pakistan. He could have been easily elected an MP and enojoyed all the perks but he gave others from his party a chance.

Zardari is a crooked thief in fact the biggest thief who led a nuclear armed nation.

NS is a wannabe Amirul momineen, he made his money from selling Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom