What's new

Please give PMLN and its supporters a big hand.

Chak sahab I had a great respect for you before this personal attack. You are free to watch and believe in whatever you want even if it is bullshit. You might wanna behave like a matured Mod and not like a kid. For me pmln's previous lies are enough to distrust them. Please ban me if you don't like me, that will be an easy option.

In case you noticed, I have already provided a source, Express News, not PML-N. I have debunked the inflammatory, irresponsible, incorrect, wrong, counter-factual, and motivated propaganda (actually lie) that you shared from ARY. I am not upset at you sharing an unconfirmed piece of rubbish. I am taking issue with your continued responses without either acknowledging that it was incorrect information, or by providing some credible source (not ARY) that supported your allegation.

Again, please substantiate the lie told by ARY and spread by you over here. You prove me wrong, I will apologize humbly and profusely. If you can not do that. Please display good sense by staying quiet at least and not abusing me in return.

LANAT ON THOSE WHO TAKE MONEY from diff political outfits & sit online whole time uttering rubbish against each other. spare me plz... lemme correct u here .sorry to bust ur bubbles Humduillah i'm working as an IT Manager & am outta Pakistan, i am earning a decent living & dont have to take perks from diff political outfits unlike others..the wording u choose is really uncalled for, u should take ur words back. THINKTANK

Janay dain. Inn ko buss yehi pata hai. Yehi inko sikhaya gya hai. Yehi kaam inkay leader kartay hain.

Like I said, most disappointed people in Pakistan today would be 1-Abpara walas 2-TuQ/IK 3-Mubashir Luqman and Moeez Pirzadaa 4) PDF management.

Relax, tensions are high and even management are people, we have opinions too and it pains us all equally to see the bloodshed no matter who we support.

I am not a PTI supporter any longer, nor is @Aether , nor is @Chak Bamu . My personal views can be found in lots of different threads.

Relax, tensions are high and even management are people, we have opinions too and it pains us all equally to see the bloodshed no matter who we support.

I am not a PTI supporter any longer, nor is @Aether , nor is @Chak Bamu . My personal views can be found in lots of different threads.
I know but most of them are not.....

Good work guys, blame the opposition and keep killing, outstanding work!

@SBD-3 @cb4 @Aether @Devil Soul @Syed.Ali.Haider

Blood of the fellow citizens tastes good doesn't it... Toast to you democrats :cheers:
Ab aap auqat main aajain...Bohat bar bola tha key Haz se ziada ARY nahi dekhna chaheyay....

View attachment 45880

Keep watching ARY, bohat sawab milay ga, aur mazay mazay ki jhooti khabrain bhi.
Express News reporters are lying.

Police have entered various hospitals in Islamabad to make sure that facts do not come to limelight. People have died. Right now, confirmed by a Doctor who gave an interview in Aab Taak news.

I suggest that you check multiple news channels and not rely upon just one or two to jump to conclusions.

Watching PAT's Umar Abbasi denying that their people did not try to enter into Parliament and Presidency. He can not tell whose truck that was which was rammed into the railing. Neither can he tell on whose order was the crane used to try to uproot the Presidency's gate. He is saying that they are not responsible for miscreants in their ranks. Can anyone from PAT / PTI tell who brought that crane and that truck? Was is fairies or Jinns?

Liars! Followers of liars! It is these very same people who are responsible for violence.

In case you noticed, I have already provided a source, Express News, not PML-N.....

No no am not gonna pass any abusive remarks, and why should I? Even if I agree with your analogy what you need to understand is its about opinion and not figures and then even if you think ArY is giving wrong figures now, the causulties data was inline with them news in the past. Forcing your belief of rightousness does not prove you right, does it? Anyway, everybody is entitled to his opinion. I DO NOT trust Nawaz league and don't call them angels. They are MQM of Punjab thats it.

Keep it going guys, Kill those bloody 1 year old kids who with their mothers , kill those old men and women's ...cause they have Ak-47 in their Dupatay and salwaar ....
Rule of DemoCrazy is here Guy , keep enjoy ...

Lanat hai :hitwall:

Yes. Those kids, women and old people who were enjoying a lovely family picnic outside that big, lovely, tourist attraction should have never been shot.

Ijaz-ul-Haq said "mainay tu insa kaha tha kay police ko na bhejain... aap nay daeklya hey aaj... inhonay bhi daeklya hey... eek Army wala khara tha... itnay loog aye uysnay sirf eek baar kaha koi andar na aye .. aur jo aye hain bahri nikal jayeen.. sab bahir agaye" ye hoti hey respect of ARMY... after Ijaz-ul-Haq said "dekhain g woh andar agaye thay shyaad unko building ka darwaza nahe toorna chahye tha" Host blasted Ijaz-ul-Haq with sparking remarks "AAP PAGAL HOGAYE HGAIN ??? DEMAAG AAP KA APNI JAGA HEY ? AAP BUILDING KO DEFEND KAR RAHAY HAIN KAY LOG MAR JAYE AUR BUILDING KO KUCH NA HO LANAT HEY AAP PE" hahahaha Ijaz-Ul-Haq for sec F**** lol and said oh nahe nahe mera matlab ye nahe tha... may bilkul inko defend nahe kar aha ye inhe ke ghalate hey LOL

Stance of PAT

• PM resign
  • Surrender
  • We will hang you
Stance of PTI

• PM resign
  • re-election
  • Period
height of bigotry.

The consequences are

• Marched towards Islamabad
  • Marched towards Red Zone despite written guarantees that no such thing will occur
  • Surrounded the Supreme Court, Parliament and Prime Minister house
  • Marching towards the Prime Minister, trying to enter the premises
  • Injured police officials after entering premises of government buildings
  • Perhaps their next objective is to enter PM house, occupy the bed, table and chairs of PM
No such protests are allowed anywhere in the world. Imran Khan gave example of 10 downing street, he probably is naive or ill-advised. In order to hold protest at 10 downing street, they need to seek permission from the met police, get written approval from the met police, often the local borough and needs to protest outside the gates (that are on the road and downing street is closed at that time). Nobody is still allowed to march towards the house of the prime minister, if there is a slight change of plan, the individual/group/organiser is arrested immediately.

If there is a route which leads from one borough to another, then the permission from several boroughs might be required and the protestors can't inch forward or backwards a part from the route assigned to them by the police. It is police which decides the route and not the organisers who gives them basic sketch of the route. Anything that goes up or down is immediately arrested.

Same is true in this case, if they are heading towards parliament, they must be arrested at all cost, if the government does not arrest Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri and if they do enter the parliament or PM house or any state institutions, The government is too weak to enforce the writ of the government, they are simply too incapable in that case

In the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the democratically elected government doesn't allow a massacre of 15 people just to scare someone.

On top that, the British government
does not ignore the massacre for two months neither it indulges in mocking everyone who highlights the massacre.

In the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the democratically elected government doesn't allow a massacre of 15 people just to scare someone.

On top that, the British government
does not ignore the massacre for two months neither it indulges in mocking everyone who highlights the massacre.
Tell this to your leader too

Stop comparing these protests to UK, whatever is happening in Pakistan can be closely exampled with Egypt, Syria, Libya, Tunisia and Bahrain, not UK or USA.

Samad Khurram ‏@SamadK 1h
(Repost) Anyone who has operated a gun will know that this part falls closer to the shooter and not the target. https://twitter.com/ImranIsmailPTI/status/505800113650814976…

BwT2hfeCQAA8CIn.jpg:large

Imran Ismail @ImranIsmailPTI
12 bore bullets fired on our bus pic.twitter.com/JwbdEhVbSU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know how this 'evidence' was collected? With a shot gun in action, it takes real guts to walk over and collect cartridges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitterTruthکڑوا سچ ‏@BitterTruth007 19m
ڈاکٹر عائشہ ترجمان پیمز ہسپتال. جو زخمی پولیس جوان ہسپتال لاے گے وہ عام لوگوں سے زیادہ شدید زخمی ہیں. ان کے سروں اور سینے پر شدید چوٹیں ہیں

Un-armed and peaceful protesters?

Who are those people that are launching attacks on police? I have zero sympathy for Anarchists. All those talking about children being there needs to ask who brought them?

Question: What sort of a mother would knowingly put her child in harm's way? Answer: A brainwashed PAT TuQ Mureedni.
Quetsion: Who is responsible? Answer: The leaders who went beyond brinksmanship even after their demands were mostly met.
Question: Did the government show restraint? Answer: Yes and too much in fact.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAT-PTI weaponised bastards.jpg

Peaceful Mod.jpg

Peaceful Protesters.jpg

I know that government had used violence and that police has gone nuts. But it is only natural when faced by such a 'peaceful' mob.

10649968_652000774898478_4021773305017267305_n.jpg

I debunked your 'news' about 7 people dying. You took it from ARY, and that Anarchist's cookbook channel is the only one to create this 'news'. Would you care to tell me that I am wrong instead of acting like Khasyani Billi? Please I need to be told that I am wrong and proven so. Do it or stay quiet. Acting like a kid that you are does not help.

View attachment 45882

Just watch Propaganda. Some people are desperate for corpses. Shameful lies by PTI people. Can you trust their propaganda?

The picture above is from 2011, and not even from Egypt. I have shown this just to prove that this did not happen now.

10612755_651991238232765_3979935488532255058_n.jpg

Is this thread dedicated to PMLN cheerleaders? :D

Tomorrow people. Tomorrow I shall troll you all.........Nighty night........... :p:

Back
Top Bottom