What's new

Please give PMLN and its supporters a big hand.

Such time comes in the life of nations. We shall emerge stronger through all this. This is a water-shed event. No respect for constitution means anarchy. No patience with system's evolution means staying stuck in a rut.

We will not go forward until and unless we confront our demons. Who ever any of us may think these are. In all this smoke we each need to see our face and ask if we contributed to this mess. Where are all the most vociferous extremists of either side? Where are the God-damned partisans. Where are those who were so certain of the veracity of their claims that they did not consider finding middle Ground.

Middle Ground, which is where adversaries, opponents, activists have to meet sooner or later! And it exists in a democracy, not in kingship, or dictatorship, or Anarchy. If one does not believe in coming to this middle ground, there is no point in talking about constitution, democracy, dialog, or of any system that the world respects.

I have stayed away from all this for the last two days. There was no point in discussing anything until something happened.

Good work guys, blame the opposition and keep killing, outstanding work!

@SBD-3 @cb4 @Aether @Devil Soul @Syed.Ali.Haider

Blood of the fellow citizens tastes good doesn't it... Toast to you democrats :cheers:

Lol

They don't bite the hand that feeds them. When your living is dependent on that, you do what you have to, to secure your job. PML-N is quite smart in this, they rely on patronage to extend their support with these 'sarkari bhartis'.

Tahirul Qadri and Imran Khan both are on the front line. 7 died, more than 200 injured. Parents lost their children. Government authorities are tweeting bullshit while supporters are chirping "raavi chain hi chain likh raha hai". Dumber Nawaz, dumbest supporters...braindead jerks..huh!

ملک میں چند برگر بچے اسلام آباد لاہور کراچی ميں جمہوریت کا جشن منا رہے ہیں اور پولیس ان کو ربڑ کی گولیاں اور آنسو گیس کے شیل مار کران کی خوشی کو دوبالا کر رہی ہے۔ پوری قوم غداران وطن عمران خان اور طاہرالقادری کواب زندہ نہیں دیکھنا چاہتی۔ برگر بچوں نے اس عزم کا اظہار کیا ہے کہ قوم وملک کی ترقی اور عزت کی خاطر تمام عمارتوں کو آنچ نہیں آنے دیں گے۔ ملک کو جمہوریت اور آزادی کی صبح عظیم مبارک ہو۔ پاکستان زندہ باد

I don't agree with full statement but there is a strong case for treason for both Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri if pursued by the government.

Lol

They don't bite the hand that feeds them. When your living is dependent on that, you do what you have to, to secure your job. PML-N is quite smart in this, they rely on patronage to extend their support with these 'sarkari bhartis'.

You are such a fascist lier. ;)

ملک میں چند برگر بچے اسلام آباد لاہور کراچی ميں جمہوریت کا جشن منا رہے ہیں اور پولیس ان کو ربڑ کی گولیاں اور آنسو گیس کے شیل مار کران کی خوشی کو دوبالا کر رہی ہے۔ پوری قوم غداران وطن عمران خان اور طاہرالقادری کواب زندہ نہیں دیکھنا چاہتی۔ برگر بچوں نے اس عزم کا اظہار کیا ہے کہ قوم وملک کی ترقی اور عزت کی خاطر تمام عمارتوں کو آنچ نہیں آنے دیں گے۔ ملک کو جمہوریت اور آزادی کی صبح عظیم مبارک ہو۔ پاکستان زندہ باد

I don't agree with full statement but there is a strong case for treason for both Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri if pursued by the government.

No wonder if Nawaz and ilk might go to that extent. But before that Nawaz will be hanged for the same.

Tahirul Qadri and Imran Khan both are on the front line. 7 died, more than 200 injured. Parents lost their children. Government authorities are tweeting bullshit while supporters are chirping "raavi chain hi chain likh raha hai". Dumber Nawaz, dumbest supporters...braindead jerks..huh!
No Fatalities.jpg

Keep watching ARY, bohat sawab milay ga, aur mazay mazay ki jhooti khabrain bhi.

Oh yea....I will ask you when to take breath. Aap apni marzi ka sawab hasil kartay rahain "SIR".

I debunked your 'news' about 7 people dying. You took it from ARY, and that Anarchist's cookbook channel is the only one to create this 'news'. Would you care to tell me that I am wrong instead of acting like Khasyani Billi? Please I need to be told that I am wrong and proven so. Do it or stay quiet. Acting like a kid that you are does not help.

Jhoota Propaganda.jpg

Just watch Propaganda. Some people are desperate for corpses. Shameful lies by PTI people. Can you trust their propaganda?

The picture above is from 2011, and not even from Egypt. I have shown this just to prove that this did not happen now.

Last edited:
Lol

LANAT ON THOSE WHO TAKE MONEY from diff political outfits & sit online whole time uttering rubbish against each other. spare me plz... lemme correct u here .sorry to bust ur bubbles Humduillah i'm working as an IT Manager & am outta Pakistan, i am earning a decent living & dont have to take perks from diff political outfits unlike others..the wording u choose is really uncalled for, u should take ur words back. THINKTANK

I debunked your 'news' about 7 people dying. You took it from ARY, and that Anarchist's cookbook channel is the only one to create this 'news'. Would you care to tell me that I am wrong instead of acting like Khasyani Billi? Please I need to be told that I am wrong and proven so. Do it or stay quiet. Acting like a kid that you are does not help.

Chak sahab I had a great respect for you before this personal attack. You are free to watch and believe in whatever you want even if it is bullshit. You might wanna behave like a matured Mod and not like a kid. For me pmln's previous lies are enough to distrust them. Please ban me if you don't like me, that will be an easy option.

Back
Top Bottom