What's new

PLA official casualty numbers of the Gallwan valley clash released today on PLA Daily.

Chinese government is smart not releasing numbers earlier, claiming lost 4 at the time vs. 20 lost by Indian would be too humiliating for the Indian and wouldn't be good for political de-escalation. Chinese captured and released 10 Indian soldiers, while Indian captured none, yet Indian claim they killed more Chinese soldiers, LOL.

When the whole thing hit the news, there was an Indian member who once served in India military force claiming that as the river is flowing towards India side, they would soon find those Chinese soldiers' bodies from the river.

Looks like until today, India hasn't find anything.

War between nuclear powers is not fought on social media and forums.

The Chinese army knows exactly how many have died.

And how many have been rendered permanent categories.

And the Indian army knows too.

It is this knowledge on both sides that will play out in the years to come.

@Bagheera kaise ho?

Cheers, Doc

You missed out to mention Russia Mate..... their figures were even more than Indian media's figures....
There are no Russian figures, their media just stepped in one of your open defecation "offerings". You'd think they'd be more careful when dealing with pathological liars like you, but apparently not. You make Donald Trump look like a paragon of honesty.

I thought chinese casualties are zero???

so it's true then china had been keeping it's casualties in the dark for quite some time.

I thought chinese casualties are zero???

so it's true then china had been keeping it's casualties in the dark for quite some time.
Nah, we have been openly reported "FACT BASED" casualties as always, NO?:azn:
1613974274972.png

LOL, 20 years later, a famous "China Hawk" Think Tank, Gordon Chang, has lowered himself to Indian keyboard warrior’s intellect level.

He should at least know what "deliberate ambiguity" is and how it works. He is half Chinese for god's sake!

I don't understand why so many of you lot are not able to grisp this simple concept. Is that IQ thingy real?.....

Last edited:
I don't understand why so many of you lot are not able to grisp this simple concept. Is that IQ thingy real?.....
Half of them are just playing dumber than they really are and trying to cope with that red herring of a loaded question they already exactly know the most sensible but inconvenient answer for but ask it anyways just to give themself some room to play out their Indian fantasy scenarios that no one can take serious anymore and annoy even third parties like Russia when they get dragged in by Indians their names sullied for some childish Indian rants about China.

Do Indians really expect people to believe Indian soldiers killed 45 PLA troops when they RUN AWAY from battles and get captured?

View attachment 718554

This picture actually reminds me of a fun anecdote. When the photo was first leaked, Chinese military enthusiasts quipped that 50 or so Jawans riding on a single motorcycle crashed after getting caught in a mudslide and the PLA, being good neighbors, lent them a hand by bounding their wounds with ropes and carrying them to safety. Lo and behold some Indian members actually started using that as their official explanation for the picture.

Back
Top Bottom