What's new

PLA official casualty numbers of the Gallwan valley clash released today on PLA Daily.

I would surprise if your IQ reach 100, no offense.
No offense, but I took an IQ test back in high school, and that's how I got my 130 IQ score.

Whenever I boast about IQ, I did it with mine, not some national average IQ score.

No offense, but I took an IQ test back in high school, and that's how I got my 130 IQ score.
I don't know what high school you went but don't take it too seriously. I knew some people who claimed they have 140 IQ but ends up working at the construction but I don't mean look down on construction worker.

I don't know what high school you went but don't take it too seriously. I knew some people who claimed they have 140 IQ but ends up working at the construction but I don't mean look down on construction worker.
No, the IQ test is not provided by my school, rather I'm talking about the time period in which I took an IQ test.

See, your IQ can't even comprehend.
LOL, did I ask for your IQ?
No, I was just capitalizing on platforms you gave me for free.

I haven't seen the Indian members this angry/insecure since June 15. The videos released and photos released show that India can only defeat the PLA when they outnumber them by a factor of over 100 to 1. Also, the PLA soldiers have to be unarmed. So India can give itself a pat on the back for killing 4 unarmed PLA negotiators with several hundred men. Jai Hind!!! :enjoy:

Now it makes sense why the Chinese went on a rampage a couple hours later in the night and killed scores of Indians with spiked clubs, iron rods, large rocks, and even sent death squads to hunt down survivors lol.

No, the IQ test is not provided by my school, rather I'm talking about the time period in which I took an IQ test.

See, your IQ can't even comprehend.

No, I was just capitalizing on platforms you gave me for free.

And you think IQ 130 is worth boasting? You must be from a very low base.

I haven't seen the Indian members this angry/insecure since June 15. The videos released and photos released show that India can only defeat the PLA when they outnumber them by a factor of over 100 to 1. Also, the PLA soldiers have to be unarmed. So India can give itself a pat on the back for killing 4 unarmed PLA negotiators with several hundred men. Jai Hind!!! :enjoy:

Now it makes sense why the Chinese went on a rampage a couple hours later in the night and killed scores of Indians with spiked clubs, iron rods, large rocks, and even sent death squads to hunt down survivors lol.

Silence from the Indian Army probably isn’t helping.

Oops, isn't it you chinese who like to boast about IQ? Lmao
I don't Know if I should happy for you because if you IQ really 130 mean you should working something you can contribute to human instead wasting too much time here for trolling.

I don't Know if I should happy for you because if you IQ really 130 mean you should working something you can contribute to human instead wasting too much time here for trolling.
Raising awareness on an impending threat of an evil empire is part of my contribution towards humanity.

Here's what a 130 IQ guy sounded like.

"China will collapse"
"China will collapse, U.S will collapse, India will collapse, the earth will collapse, the universe will collapse" quote from a real 130 IQ guy.
Only? That's less. Last I checked mine was 145.

That's too generous of you. He fits close to 78 ish. :lol:
Agree, I was over rated his IQ just be nice.

Back
Top Bottom