What's new

PLA official casualty numbers of the Gallwan valley clash released today on PLA Daily.

So you trust Chinese official figures (a communist country with 100% government controlled media) But not US/Indian government figures...not even Russian government official figures of causalities?...actually we want to believe only what we want to hear...Truth or Lie....

Hail Iron Brother.....

Show me the US or Indian government report.

Indian soldiers RUN AWAY in battles like rat and get captured. Do Indians really expect people believe killed 45 PLA when Indian soldiers run away from battles.

galwanclash.gif

Untitled1.jpg

ok. you can dream of annihilating the entire world if you wish. just keep an eye on self also.
the hate inside you is mindboggling (but not surprising). it directly comes from the divine revelation (hence not surprising). you should do something about it otherwise you will self-destruct.
But I don't wish to annihilate the whole world. Divine revelation? What are you smoking?

India is bringing Ghazwa-e-Hind upon itself, without my or God's or ISI's help.

China is dismissing another Indian myth: one-child family folks can't die for their motherland! It shows 1.6b strong China can take causalities to take on India.....

China is dismissing another Indian myth: one-child family folks can't die for their motherland! It shows 1.6b strong China can take causalities to take on India.....

The important part is not just about dying for the country. It is about saving, and defending.

The Indian version of the story brags about how many PLA they could kill.

The Chinese version of the story focus on how the Chinese soldiers die protecting each other from the enemies and the elements.

The Chinese story also focus on how the commander cares for his troops. Even though he was unarmed and unprotected, Commander Qi still led from the front.

Contrast that with the Indian version,where the most adept stick twirler gets the hero treatment on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom