What's new

PKK Attacks Dam Construction Site

Another one from Netherland. Oğlum sizin türkiyede yaşayanınız yok mu hiç ?

Again you proved your stupidity. I didnt say anything about balances and changes, I said those votes for CHP and MHP are just Vatan Haini. Sen vatan hainisin arkadaşım, kabul etsen de etmesen de.

Ben diyorum ki arkadaşım yorganları niye sattın, sen diyorsun ki ee iki tanesini gidip geri almadım mı ... S.çtın, sıvama bari.
Facts and figures don't matter? :lol: I know you are a girl but you shouldn't be this ignorant with basic statistics. I'm talking about cold hard numbers. Laf salatası yapma. Stop the drama. Tell me why AKP lost 10% of their votes?

I'm here, so what ???

Every Turk in the PDF is a traitor but you happen to be a patriot....

You are not patriot....just an ignorant lackey.
images

Last edited by a moderator:
So they attacked a dam that would provide electricity to ethnic Kurds? :blink:
So much for fighting for Kurds lol.

yes bomb the PKK and Kurds for peace. Turkey should work with IS to destroy them
Luring turkey to allow their deadliest insurgents to get strong basis in Syria. currently I.S is retreating from border area without putting up a high scale fight as what we have seen in kobane in past. seems like they have also something in their minds but in all of this civilians will suffer and I'm sure turkey will cry in future as we are crying to letting U.S to train Afghan militants. I hope Russia won't miss their opportunity.

No expert on Kurdish problem but this seems to be aggravating since instability in region has increased.

Kurds are huge proportion of Turkish population. they cant be antagonized or alienated by brute force.

There are regional players which want to rejig the whole Middle East. Kurds fit in their equation. I have read somewhere Barazani militias did get training in Israel. Just to put thins in context.

Its not done by PKK. Its done by those who voted for CHP and MHP , I dont even mention hpd voters.

Sister, I'm not a big expert regarding Turkish politics, but this sounds a bit far fetched. Please leave politics out of this.

since you are not stopping from being an utter pest, I have to put a reply ban on you on this thread

Sister, I'm not a big expert regarding Turkish politics, but this sounds a bit far fetched. Please leave politics out of this.
we dont have time to translate and then understand their emotional issues.

Who is the moderator here?
@waz ,is it you?
instead of feeding the offender just ignore him
our Turkish moderator might be off and google translating your arguments with offender dont convey the intricacies of your issue.
just ignore the troll or give a little brief what is the issue about so that we can take a view and moderate on behalf of our Turkish mod.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom