What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP,its an unprecedented atrocity in modern times-targetting children specifically in cold blood.

I see only one response now that will solve this-Total war.Pak must declare total war on TTP and its sympathisers.That means purge of symapthetic elemnts within govt,bureacracy,military/paramilitary and intelligence.Total crackdown on border routes that are used for infiltartion.Martial laws on main recruitment belts in tribal areas.Annihilation of all mullahs who make supportive statements for these 'mujahideen'.Destruction of supply of funds and munitions to these scum.

Many brutal compromises will have to be made.It would be slow and bloody,but if pak has to win this war its the only way.A line has been crossed today,its upto pak officials to make sure that this message is transmitte dto TTP.Only way to do it would such a savage response that will serve as the basis of deterrence.I support targeting families of all known TTP terrorists.Torture and execution of all apprehended TTP affiliates(by methods which acc to islamic jurisprudence prevent a muslim from attaining heaven,since that is apparently all that matters to these mofos).Pak must now fight terror with terror,or concede defeat.When your children can be slaughtered with impunity in hundreds,its rock bottom.There's nothing worse.

I hope this attack would help Imran Khan that real enemy are the attackers of this school and not Nawaz Sharif. You can abuse Nawaz Sharif all you want. But please get your priorities straight. It is the Taliban who are our biggest enemy and we expect you to first eliminate this menace for good and then we can create naya Pakistan and all that.
Sorry bro but SERIOUSLY? Is that all you can think of?

You mean the circus known as assembly where so far no useful bill has been passed?
You mean the circus known as assembly where so far no useful bill has been passed?

@Akheilos if things are not done in past , that doesnt mean they should never be done ? and who are peoples in civil society ?? us ? society is just the mirrors of we as id visuals ? i am sure even today after this barbaric act some peoples will call it the " Yahood o Nasaar " sazish ?? and just put off the blame from Taliban !! those b!tches of Lal masjid openly posting a video of calling ISIS for help ?? and we cant do Sh!t about it ?? not govt action ?? if not than give the ISI free hand to eliminate these scum bags

Mods , have you got tired and left?

Your presence is needed here, before it gets out of control..

T-Faz

I dont know how these sick scums sleep at night after doing something like this?

Would they ever get sleep at night ?

they dont sleep , they sleep on dollar .... they sleep when SSG put a bullet in their heads ..

I am really short of words today. What kind of people you are, Talibans?

Just in: News More 8 kids are rescued by Pak Army and 6 injured are moved to Hospital

@Akheilos if things are not done in past , that doesnt mean they should never be done ? and who are peoples in civil society ?? us ? society is just the mirrors of we as id visuals ? i am sure even today after this barbaric act some peoples will call it the " Yahood o Nasaar " sazish ?? and just put off the blame from Taliban !! those b!tches of Lal masjid openly posting a video of calling ISIS for help ?? and we cant do Sh!t about it ?? not govt action ?? if not than give the ISI free hand to eliminate these scum bags
I know what you mean but if our state cared the least for us we wouldnt be in this mess....But I am hopeful their eyes got opened! But I cant help hoping some important person´s child got shot (not dead) but inflict enough fear to get the wheel rolling...Do I sound mean? I really cant take it any more...All who suffers are those who cant do much nor have any influences on changes! While those who can make changes never seem to be effected enough to bring some form of change in their BS ability!

Brothers, stop posting full articles. Just post the link of the news article. The thread is getting too disordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom