What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching ARY news the idiot Luqman is saying this is a statement from India on Dec 16th. What a clown!

Jo bhi hai. First save the country. And then do whatever sh!t you want to do.

It's not sh!t bro. It needs to be done. We want to have free and fair elections.

As for saving the country, NS is in the central government!!! IK is not. The onus is on NS to start uniting the country instead of dividing it. IK is just leading one province. NS is leading the entire country. This is a litmus test for NS.

Although, I now expect IK and his party to work very closely with the security apparatus in order to rid KPK from this cancer.

I join everyone here in condemning this cowardly attack on innocent children in the strongest possible terms. May the families have the sabr-e-jameel to deal with the painful aftermath of this senseless loss. They will all be in my prayers. The nation will stand together, united as one, in dealing with the culprits and bring them all to justice.

Mods Please ban those who are pointing fingers and scoring political points here

I know what you mean but if our state cared the least for us we wouldnt be in this mess....But I am hopeful their eyes got opened! But I cant help hoping some important person´s child got shot (not dead) but inflict enough fear to get the wheel rolling...Do I sound mean? I really cant take it any more...All who suffers are those who cant do much nor have any influences on changes! While those who can make changes never seem to be effected enough to bring some form of change in their BS ability!

i agree, and how they even care for us ? do their kids go to govt schools ?? do they even see the outside gate of Govt hospital and school ?? look at the bhutto , living whole life in UK but once they are old enough, they come to take over Pakistan just because they have bhutto in their sir name ?
who were these kids ?? just ordinary kids , what will they do ??
those taliban sympathizers failed to realize that only cowards attack on kids, if they do consider them as holy warriors , openly come out and fight with army ...

an incident is a eye opening for whole world , but for Pakistani its nothing but to release statements ? we feel sad and sorrow and than move on ?? until our loved one are not dead ? we should wait till our kids go to school in uniform and comes in coffin ??

if u cant protect our kids, future of Pak, than u got no right to remain in office or in parliament. pack ur bags & go home.to all politicians

It's not sh!t bro. It needs to be done. We want to have free and fair elections.

As for saving the country, NS is in the central government!!! IK is not. The onus is on NS to start uniting the country instead of dividing it. IK is just leading one province. NS is leading the entire country.

Free and fair elections are not more important than Pakistan itself. IK is the one dividing this country. He is the one who has plans to shut down this country other than kanjars of TTP.

If he plans to shut down Pakistan and its cities during a war then he is just fighting for the cause of TTP.

Leave the families be...Not everyone is doing what their family raised them to do!

Females all should be spared, and male children who have not reached puberty should be left alone. The rest should be culled.

I hope this attack would help Imran Khan that real enemy are the attackers of this school and not Nawaz Sharif. You can abuse Nawaz Sharif all you want. But please get your priorities straight. It is the Taliban who are our biggest enemy and we expect you to first eliminate this menace for good and then we can create naya Pakistan and all that.

I didn't want to indulge into political discussion in this thread. So far avoided that, but your post just forced me into it.

What do you want IK to do? Stop asking for justice on rigging and sit quietly just because we are at a war right now? Yes, the war is in progress and our army is dealing with it quite well. All the politicians and public is with the army on this war. What else you want us or IK to do? Pick up a gun and reach FATA tomorrow?

Stop using PDF please, stop eating food, and stop washing your arse. Because you need to get your priorities straight first. First eliminate this menace of Taliban and then you can do all that.

B4-d8nVIMAE9Bf4.jpg

This is no political BS. We are fighting a war and that idiot is literally busy paralyzing this country for his lame as$ political demands. If someone needs to unite then it is PTI. It is time to end all the political BS. Fight for your demands in the courts and not on the roads. And be part of this war in every manner possible.
I am not in the mood to engage with you but hello wake up the country has been paralyzed for 60+ yrs

Until people with your sense of hatred exist it will continue dying a slow death!

Prophet told us to unite if you cant follow that then just keep to yourself and let the rest of us atleast try to unite! - No I am not talking in terms of political unity or party BS...I am talking about INDIVIDUAL PAKISTANI!

Please dont quote me ....I feel horribly disgusted that I have a Pakistani brother like you!

I think with this event, it should be clear that we cannot wait for the fight to be tackled by the Army and Law enforcement.
I for one will start taking this step, any future contact with, interaction with.. any person who wants to, shows intent of , or openly displays support/sympathy or sides with the TTP/Taliban/Haqqanis/IS/Hizb-ut-Tahrir... Ill start beating them..using all resources at my disposal.. and then go after their families.

Extreme times call for extreme measures.

hazzy supports hizb-ut-tahrir, and atatwolf supports isis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom