What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just being reported, TTP aholes have taken hostages inside a school in Peshawar, SSG and Police Commandos are on scene....Afghan Intel at its best....

School under attack is Military owned - Army Public School

@Horus , this is the attack Intelligence agencies had warned the govt about just few days ago, what we did not expect that they would go this low.....motherfuckers....

PESHAWAR: Unknown armed men have entered an army-run school on Warsak road, taking it hostage.

12:30pm - Four children killed: hospital
Lady Reading Hospital sources confirm that two more have been killed by militant firing, with 27 injured. Two students died while they were being shifted to the hospital while two others died at the hospital.

12:28pm - TTP says militants ordered to shoot
TTP spokesman Muhammad Khorasani tells AFP there are six attackers.

“They include target killers and suicide attackers. They have been ordered to shoot the older students but not the children,” he said.

12:26pm - More students injured
The number of wounded increases to 30, including one teacher and six children whose condition is reported as critical. A large number of concerned parents have turned up at the site but are being held by security officials.

12:25 pm - Evacuation underway
Military officials confirm that five to six terrorists have entered a school in Peshawar's Warsak road.

The school has been cordoned off, with a rescue operation in progress. Security officials said that children and teachers are being evacuated.

12:20 pm - Two children killed: hospital
The Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) has confirmed that two students have been killed and 10 injured as a result of gunfire.

Hospital sources said one male and one female student were killed. Two of the 10 injured students are in critical condition.

12:13pm - 500 students held hostage

Reuters reports that the gunmen have taken hundreds of students and teachers hostage.

A Reuters journalist at the scene could hear heavy gunfire from inside the school as soldiers surrounded it.

Military officials said at least six armed men had entered the military-run Army Public School. About 500 students and teachers were believed to be inside.

12:11pm - TTP claims responsibility

AFP reports that Taliban militants have attacked the army-run school.

A spokesman for a faction of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan said the gunmen had been ordered to shoot older students at the school in the city of Peshawar.

12:05pm - Seven wounded in attack

According to initial reports, the terrorists opened fire on entering the building, wounding least seven people, including five children.

Police sources said that at least six terrorists entered the school after scaling its walls.

A heavy contingent of police and security forces have reached the spot and cordoned off the area as an operation continues.

Last edited:
Fkng A$$holes...

Let's hope it's all resolved soon.

@Horus , this is the attack Intelligence agencies had warned the govt about just few days ago, what we did not expect that they would go this low.....motherfuckers....

When did this happen?

BTW, according to the news, 20 or so students injured...others still hostage.

Fkng A$$holes...

Let's hope it's all resolved soon.

When did this happen?

BTW, according to the news, 20 or so students injured...others still hostage.
four days ago, Intel news was that TTP along with Former KHAD officer have hatched a plan to target Military installation in KPK, but as I said, noone expected that these mofos will go this low, I humbly pray to ALLAH that they hang their dead bodies in the middle of road for others to see

I used to go to that school... This is really depressing. My teachers and fellow students I remember...

Back in 2009 I tried to visit it, refreshing old memories. I was denied entry by security guard as he said security condition is quite bad. I was planning to go again soon...

Again, really depressing. I could've been there. I've nothing but a broken heart. I'm engulfed with tears.

Last edited:
Just being reported, TTP aholes have taken hostages inside a school in Peshawar, SSG and Police Commandos are on scene....Afghan Intel at its best....

School under attack is Military owned - Army Public School

These assholes can't face the army and so attack soft targets. Taking children as hostages is despicable to say the least.

2 children have been killed.

May Allah grant them Jannah.

Being a student of APS school system all my life (albeit never in Peshawar campus), this makes me sad.
yar why the **** these news channels shut their traps for once, they have to report each andeverything, they should consider the emotions of Parents, they are saying few are martyed , but no names, imagine what parents will be going through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom