What's new

Featured People’s Liberation Army ( PLA) Medical Team met COAS

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A ten member People’s Liberation Army ( PLA) Medical Team led by Major General Doctor Zhou Feihu, Chief of ICU Department, PLA General Hospital, called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS), today.

During the interaction, matters related to COVID containment and Pakistan's comprehensive response against COVID-19 were discussed. COAS expressed gratitude for China's support related to immediate medical supplies and other assistance especially the visit by Chinese medical experts to help Pakistan fight the pandemic. COAS said that while world is still making efforts to find cure against COVID 19, multinational support and global cooperation is vital to boost national efforts to manage the disease and also its economic impact.
Visiting dignitary re-assured China's continued support for Pakistan at all forums.

:pakistan::china: 谢谢兄弟们。 چینی بھاہیوں کا شکریہ۔ thank you chinese brothers!

I find it strange Chinese soldiers wearing surgical masks while pakistankz 20x poorer soldiers wear 3M masks.

Chinese are an example for us tk follow. Leave british and amercians plz. Those are primitive old ways.

:pakistan::china: 谢谢兄弟们。 چینی بھاہیوں کا شکریہ۔ thank you chinese brothers!

I find it strange Chinese soldiers wearing surgical masks while pakistankz 20x poorer soldiers wear 3M masks.

Chinese are an example for us tk follow. Leave british and amercians plz. Those are primitive old ways.

These are KN95 masks. These are available for 350 to 450 (the ones with valve) in Islamabad almost every where.

Saw them in 3 shops in my local market alone.

I had bought 2X 3M ones around November for my father (as he had to visit Lahore and there was heavy smog there). At that time they were for like 100-150 or even less (don't remember exactly). I don't know if those were real but looked OK.

I have enclosed a picture of one. I sprayed sanitizer on it after use as I was near some people who were Covid +. This is why it is looking somewhat flimsy.

IMG_20200623_223729.jpg

Back
Top Bottom