What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

+ the fallout = ?

The chain of events will take this region to a very unsafe place status.

I don't trust Indians, but i will trust an Indian before a Farangi. They want to destroy our way of life, this thing by its magnitude is nothing less than a statement that they won't let us live in peace.

There is no need to trust anyone. What the US is aiming at is increasing the number of people populating its diplomatic core and staff in Pakistan, probably because THEY DO want to limit Chinese influence and probably because the diplomatic relations between Pakistan and the US are extremely fragile- they will want to influence some of the decisions in Islamabad, no doubt. But they will have to wait for a long time to get an opportunity to colonize anyone. The Americans are confident that the Afghan government will survive post its withdrawal albeit severely singed, they will want to have the adequate presence in Pakistan to ensure that the they can smooth out any issues relating to the American interests in Af and wrt Iran and China.

Nuclear proof....Hmm its gonna have an underground bunker incase Pakistani nukes fall into the wrong hands.

Or in the remote case that you lungis invade it. :angry:

Why must you yanks overcompensate for everything? Having a facility which is secured against terror attacks, car bombs and the likes is understandable BUT NBC protection is just crazy.

Thx - Zaradi, Nawaz & Kyani alliance for fortifying US-PAK bonds with concrete

You should better thank Genral Musshy for fighting their war and taking axe blow on your leg while doing so. :pop:

:woot: This comes as surprise.

I thought Pakistan has no trust in India while it has only trust deficit with US.

I hate Dillinger a little bit less than i'd hate a farangi. If i get a chance to punch them both, i'd punch Dillinger 2 times while the farangi gets 3.

There is no need to trust anyone. What the US is aiming at is increasing the number of people populating its diplomatic core and staff in Pakistan, probably because THEY DO want to limit Chinese influence and probably because the diplomatic relations between Pakistan and the US are extremely fragile- they will want to influence some of the decisions in Islamabad, no doubt. But they will have to wait for a long time to get an opportunity to colonize anyone. The Americans are confident that the Afghan government will survive post its withdrawal albeit severely singed, they will want to have the adequate presence in Pakistan to ensure that the they can smooth out any issues relating to the American interests in Af and wrt Iran and China.

Or in the remote case that you lungis invade it. :angry:

Why must you yanks overcompensate for everything? Having a facility which is secured against terror attacks, car bombs and the likes is understandable BUT NBC protection is just crazy.

Not crazy at all.If crazy mullahs get their hands on a nuke they'll try to nuke the USA.Since they cannot reach that far the next best choice for them would be a piece of America inside Pakistan.OR,another scenario could be a hypothetical Pakistani Gaddafi comes to power and the US plans to invade Pakistan.And Gaddafi would try to nuke the embassy.

Nuclear proof....Hmm its gonna have an underground bunker incase Pakistani nukes fall into the wrong hands.
It won't be able to withstand a direct impact!
No way!
Fallout? Yes, maybe!

I hate Dillinger a little bit less than i'd hate a farangi. If i get a chance to punch them both, i'd punch Dillinger 2 times while the farangi gets 3.

That can be understood from the fact that what they have done to you in bygone decade.

No way!
Fallout? Yes, maybe!

Does Pakistan have Nuclear Bunker Buster or Earth -penetrating weapons?Fallout is also another issue considering the risk of a dirty bomb by terrorist.

Not crazy at all.If crazy mullahs get their hands on a nuke they'll try to nuke the USA.Since they cannot reach that far the next best choice for them would be a piece of America inside Pakistan.OR,another scenario could be a hypothetical Pakistani Gaddafi comes to power and the US plans to invade Pakistan.And Gaddafi would try to nuke the embassy.
What kind of an Idiot would detonate a nuclear device in his own capital!

No way!
Fallout? Yes, maybe!

None except a crazy human bomber can dare to take direct nuclear hit on US embassy and puny terrorists can't get access to the nukes.

Yaraa nuking the embassy translates into killing everyone around it (depending upon the yield, even a sub-kiloton device would incinerate thousands) not to mention that a military attack on any country's embassy is an act of war against said country. Nuking the American embassy by a "Pakistani Gaddafi" will mean having declared a hot war against the US, consequences of which are well known. Hell, at that point no one would intervene on Pakistan's behalf, not even the Chinese. No dictators other than Old Mr. Urolagnia has ever been that crazy.

What kind of an Idiot would detonate a nuclear device in his own capital!

Hypothetically Gaddafi could drop one.Besides Islamabad is your administrative capital.It literally takes hours to move the administration from one city to another incase of an emergency.

Our leaders are pathetic.

Pakistan is now a slave state of colonial occupation from the yesteryear within the 19 th century.

Kiyani the rat faced bastard was instrumental in all of this.

Razpak,even our state is a slave state to USA. Both are sailing in same boat.

Now that PM Nawaz Sharif is in power he should take a stand and halt the construction of the construction of this new US embassy, which was approved by the previous administration.

Yaraa nuking the embassy translates into killing everyone around it (depending upon the yield, even a sub-kiloton device would incinerate thousands) not to mention that a military attack on any country's embassy is an act of war against said country. Nuking the American embassy by a "Pakistani Gaddafi" will mean having declared a hot war against the US, consequences of which are well known. Hell, at that point no one would intervene on Pakistan's behalf, not even the Chinese. No dictators other than Old Mr. Urolagnia has ever been that crazy.

That's what I said 'incase US plans to invade Pakistan'...they will already be at war!

Back
Top Bottom