What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

true story, one needs quite a bit of money to open one.
meanwhile some are content with janitorial duties. :tup:

Yes. I agree. And I completely look up to these professions that are within your family. They are working hard, and earning their money with respect.

Yes. I agree. And I completely look up to these professions
you lookup to janitors? good for you mate :lol:
(dont mind the jabs chester, my IBM XIV SAN reports are running smooth so I have some free time :P)

anyway back on topic, can we assume pakistan approved the sale of such a huge property to the US govt? who approved? last govt?? PA?
especially that the land is now a sovereign US property

you lookup to janitors? good for you mate :lol:
(dont mind the jabs chester, my IBM XIV SAN reports are running smooth so I have some free time :P)

anyway back on topic, can we assume pakistan approved the sale of such a huge property to the US govt? who approved? last govt?? PA?
especially that the land is now a sovereign US property

I am a Chaudhry. I have more land than you can think of imagining. I work just to appease my father. I can sit on my *** for the rest of my life and live lavishly. No joke.

Regarding the 'approval of sale', this decision was made by a foolhardy general that spread his tail like a peacock to show his bank account number.

I am sure that it was Kiyani. Musharraf made mistakes, but he always held a certain amount of dignity. Kiyani is the treacherous one, and the shame is that the people of Pakistan will find out two years from now.

Kiyani the rat faced bastard was instrumental in all of this.
Wow! Relax man! He's your chief for God's sake, not some a$$hole sitting in GHQ! :P Even if he's screwed up real bad and almost ground Pakistan into the dust due to his policies, you shouldn't be calling him a 'bastard'!! :disagree:

Whats' with the nuclear fallout shelters? Is that like a standard fitment in all US embassies? And what about the thousand vehicles (armed) thing?

Colonization of Pakistan - outpost for China,Russia & India containment.

They use us against each other using the traitors among our ranks, you should have figured it out by now.

This is understandable. Pakistan is the most Anti-American country in the world and taliban and their sympathizers are everywhere.

Someone should go to court against this construction. US government has to justify construction of such big facility, especially when they already have their consulates in Karachi and Lahore. Their facility should be gauged against visas issued each year. Those who have given approval should be taken to task for this irregularity. Even if Pakistan has to contest the case in International Court of Justice it should be done.

This is understandable. Pakistan is the most Anti-American country in the world and taliban and their sympathizers are everywhere.

Then the solution is that they should push out of this country.

Someone should go to court against this construction. US government has to justify construction of such big facility, especially when they already have their consulates in Karachi and Lahore. Their facility should be gauged against visas issued each year. Those who have given approval should be taken to task for this irregularity. Even if Pakistan has to contest the case in International Court of Justice it should be done.

I guess each successive Pak Govt has bettered itself in selling out the country, its people, and its honor. Why should we be surprised at this news?

Then the solution is that they should push out of this country.

International diplomacy doesn't work that way. If US is not allowed to open an embassy of its choice in Pakistan, then US will also demand Pakistan to close its embassy in Washington.

International diplomacy doesn't work that way. If US is not allowed to open an embassy of its choice in Pakistan, then US will also demand Pakistan to close its embassy in Washington.

In order to bring peace in Pakistan, this is one step, which has to be taken. But I know it will not happen that way.

Back
Top Bottom