What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

its not a problem till you don't make this a no go area and it is 24/7 monitored that no suspicios activities take place

Embassies are no go area for host country to begin with , host countries doesn't have any jurisdiction inside the premises of Embassy.

Colonization of Pakistan - outpost for China,Russia & India containment.

They use us against each other using the traitors among our ranks, you should have figured it out by now.

Makes no sense. They have better ways of projecting force and deploying diplomacy for containment. Our influence as it is is limited to the IOR and our own diplomatic ties with certain central Asian nations- nothing beyond that at the moment- most definitely nothing on the ground in Pakistan. Most probably just overcompensating for some perceived threat.

Embassies are no go area for host country to begin with , host country doesn't any jurisdiction inside the premises of Embassy.

Very right and within the embassy, laws of the consulate country are applicable. It is therefore very necessary to ensure that "Just Enough" space is allowed to the embassy so that hostile activities against host country cannot take place and hatching of conspiracies can be controlled.

Unfortunately for critics, Pakistan can't do much about it. That is designated US property, as the Pakistani embassy in the US is designated as Pakistan's property. From what I know, they're allowed to do anything with that land minus storing certain kinds of weapons and equipment.

Even if Pakistan protests, nothing short of breaking international law by storming the embassy will stop the construction. Pakistan may take legal action against the US in both the Pakistani and US supreme courts (ICJ has no real authority over the US), but the chances of winning even in Pakistan with the most anti-US judges hearing the case, is slim to none.

But what must be the reason behind constructing such a complex? One thing is sure they anticipate an Indo-Pak nuclear war. Often the Americans "anticipate" events that they promote/provoke/manufacture.

Very right and within the embassy, laws of the consulate country are applicable. It is therefore very necessary to ensure that "Just Enough" space is allowed to the embassy so that hostile activities against host country cannot take place and hatching of conspiracies can be controlled.

Yes, too big embassy can be non-essential especially when their is trust deficit between two countries.

interesting development. this is probably bigger than even afghanistan US embassy.

Areawise their embassy in Baghdad is biggest .

Thx - Zaradi, Nawaz & Kyani alliance for fortifying US-PAK bonds with concrete

Embassies are no go area for host country to begin with , host country doesn't any jurisdiction inside the premises of Embassy.

That's not totally true. The host nation does have some rights, but they're so miniscule that they're not even worth mentioning.

Makes no sense. They have better ways of projecting force and deploying diplomacy for containment. Our influence as it is is limited to the IOR and our own diplomatic ties with certain central Asian nations- nothing beyond that at the moment- most definitely nothing on the ground in Pakistan. Most probably just overcompensating for some perceived threat.

Remember Pondicherry in 1674?

This gigantic structure is indeed alarming, our own role in allowing this is alarming, maybe America wants to establish its base of operations in the region from here !!

Remember Pondicherry in 1674?

Yes yes, but this is not 1674. They can't wish away the Pakistani army and colonize the country. And for what joy? China cannot be "contained" in this manner, the method required is well within the mandate of the "pivot to the Pacific" IF they get their act together in Japan and ROK. Besides direct control has met its expiry date, as it is if you ask the people in the industry the Pakistani industries are so woefully penetrated by the Chinese (I am not talking of a trade deficit here) that uprooting Chinese influence in Pakistan at least is nigh impossible even for the US unless it affects a regime change and decides to uproot the whole economy of the nation. They are indeed just being their knackered self, what are the going to do, covertly house a MEU in the embassy to launch at strategic targets within Pakistan?

this was also granted by Musharraf. wonder what are the strategic plans of USA for the region.

Yes yes, but this is not 1674. They can't wish away the Pakistani army and colonize the country. And for what joy? China cannot be "contained" in this manner, the method required is well within the mandate of the "pivot to the Pacific" IF they get their act together in Japan and ROK. Besides direct control has met its expiry date, as it is if you ask the people in the industry the Pakistani industries are so woefully penetrated by the Chinese (I am not talking of a trade deficit here) that uprooting Chinese influence in Pakistan at least is nigh impossible even for the US unless it affects a regime change and decides to uproot the whole economy of the nation. They are indeed just being their knackered self, what are the going to do, covertly house a MEU in the embassy to launch at strategic targets within Pakistan?

+ the fallout = ?

The chain of events will take this region to a very unsafe place status.

I don't trust Indians, but i will trust an Indian before a Farangi. They want to destroy our way of life, this thing by its magnitude is nothing less than a statement that they won't let us live in peace.

+ the fallout = ?

The chain of events will take this region to a very unsafe place status.

I don't trust Indians, but i will trust an Indian before a Farangi. They want to destroy our way of life, this thing by its magnitude is nothing less than a statement that they won't let us live in peace.

:woot: This comes as surprise.

I thought Pakistan has no trust in India while it has only trust deficit with US.

Nuclear proof....Hmm its gonna have an underground bunker incase Pakistani nukes fall into the wrong hands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom