What's new

PDF site design

Why repair somerthing thats not broken. Please bring back the old format.............

When you open he thread, the contributor's content is in smaller font, but the avatar, name, rank all are in bigger font. I think they should all be same font size. Different fonts is fine , but the size must be same.

Also the font size for these headings is quite big - 'Settings My Profile Notifications'

i dont know how much choice we ve to modify PDF or PDF has the required experts to modify the site...guess its a freeware opensource product..

It's cool..

I love our own personal page.

Implement H1, H2 tags for better SEO. Interlink font sizes with H equivalents.

Regarding design, nice work! :D

for me, sites look n feel is ok and dont need any change...i ve some functional changes in mind but guess that is not fair for us to put forward for implementation considering site owners limitations..

for me, sites look n feel is ok and dont need any change...i ve some functional changes in mind but guess that is not fair for us to put forward for implementation considering site owners limitations..

You can feel free to post the changes needed. Everything will be considered and perhaps be implemented if it is a good idea. There are no limitations. ;)

Back
Top Bottom